Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

i'm only joking really. It's just i'm too old to bother finding out what it's all about, despite seeing the thread all the time. I'm annoyed at myself really! ;)

You'd be rubbish at it anyway - I've seen how complicated you make fitting a simple boot strut look. :whistle::P

For ****sake

The Daily Mail does my fucking head in. This is a nothing story - a british tourist acts like a cunt on holiday and expects to get away with it and the majority of the comments underneath verge on the retarded.

Edited by FoxyPV

For ****sake

The Daily Mail does my fucking head in. This is a nothing story - a british tourist acts like a cunt on holiday and expects to get away with it and the majority of the comments underneath verge on the retarded.

This is what the 'hover over' feature was developed for.

I know exactly what was reported and could list all of the replies just by looking at the URL address.

BT ads.

Do they really expect me to give a fuck about this shite "storyline" that's been going on for seemingly years with that unfunny geezer from My Family? Now they want me to vote on what happens next in this tragically boring saga? Unreal.

• Like 1

BT ads.

Do they really expect me to give a fuck about this shite "storyline" that's been going on for seemingly years with that unfunny geezer from My Family? Now they want me to vote on what happens next in this tragically boring saga? Unreal.

You have to be kidding.

Is the talk talk man appears and shoots him an option?

Edited by Unabomber

For ****sake

Various contenders for a Darwin Award there.

BT ads.

His bird's quite fit though. in a MILF kind of way, I'd have a crack on her.

Various contenders for a Darwin Award there.

His bird's quite fit though. in a MILF kind of way, I'd have a crack on her.

So why don't they use that angle to get me to buy BT products then? Her flashing a bit of skin is far more likely to arouse my interest in their broadband services than this yawnfest.

So why don't they use that angle to get me to buy BT products then? Her flashing a bit of skin is far more likely to arouse my interest in their broadband services than this yawnfest.

because its being aimed at families not adolescent males

If she went down the Kelly Brook route, I'd be more than interested in BT's broadband packages. Get on it BT boys, you got yourselves a selling point there and you're dressing her in jumpers. Whack her breasticles out and you got a winner.

Also, Halifax adverts.

Who would listen to a radio station entirely staffed by building society workers?

You watch to many adverts.

If you gave into your anti sky agenda you'd be able to fast forward through all the brainwashing :D

• Like 1

Nevermind the Halifax. A&L can't find a signifcant part of my dads savings with them. They admit it's in their system but until they find out where it is they wont credit back my dads account. :mad:

They then had the nerve to say they would charge us if we requested a statment. :mad: :mad:

If we owed them as little as a pound we would incur all sorts of charges. They have owed my Dad several hundred quid for over 2 weeks now and he's still waiting. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rant over