Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People walking in the city streets whilst unsuccessfully attempting to

a) write an SMS or browse the web on their smart phone

b) read a newspaper

resulting in ignoring their immediate environment successfully.

Sorry if i bumped into you :blush:

lol.

Being dicked around for five weeks for a feckin part time job, just because they haven't got the balls to employ me due to not knowing my uni timetable yet!!... Its very annoying being told that they want to give you the job but they cant because of that tiny little factor!!!

So what's the cure?

Download ComboFix. But when you Google it don't use the top link; go to a web site called bleeping computer.

I can't post a link to the download as it's a timed download and it always expires... if you don't run it after downloading it within like 10 minutes it tells you that it has expired :S

Download ComboFix. But when you Google it don't use the top link; go to a web site called bleeping computer.

I can't post a link to the download as it's a timed download and it always expires... if you don't run it after downloading it within like 10 minutes it tells you that it has expired :S

:thumbup: I've ran it but I didn't know how to disable AVG like it said I should so I don't know if I did it right. It deleted some files so it must have done some good.

:thumbup: I've ran it but I didn't know how to disable AVG like it said I should so I don't know if I did it right. It deleted some files so it must have done some good.

Hey

Yeah you do really need to disable AVG. Open the AVG interface, click 'Components' at the top and go down to 'Resident Shield'. From here, untick the box that says 'Resident Shield active' and then press the button to save your changes.

Remember to turn it back on though afterwards!!

Suddenly discovering, today, that the person who kindly gave me their Foxes Player login and password has either not renewed their subscription for this season or has changed their password. :@:rolleyes:

Suddenly discovering, today, that the person who kindly gave me their Foxes Player login and password has either not renewed their subscription for this season or has changed their password. :@:rolleyes:

I suppose that's nothing to be angry about if yougot it for free :unsure:

lol!

Ah the old wipe and go. One wipe, then the 'insurance wipe,' if you're all clear, you're gone.

I call them the Victory Wipe.

Since being in India I would say 95% have fallen into this category. I wish I knew the secret as it was probably only about 5% when I was in the UK.

Being on holiday in Copenhagen and generally enjoying alcohol particularly in beer form - washing the bottles after use and putting them aside for recycling only to find out on the last night that if you return your used bottles to the shop from which you bought them they give you money back as the shops recycle the bottles!!!!!!

broken cd players, listening to a cd (killers - hot fuss) the thing cuts out and moves on to the next one but can't pick it up. I had a look at where the cd goes in and it can't get the cd to spin, instead it's making a high pitched whistling sound and a clicking sound.

Edited by LargeAl