Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

broken cd players, listening to a cd (killers - hot fuss) the thing cuts out and moves on to the next one but can't pick it up. I had a look at where the cd goes in and it can't get the cd to spin, instead it's making a high pitched whistling sound and a clicking sound.

Sure you don't have a thing for Justin Beiber? :whistle:

Being on holiday in Copenhagen and generally enjoying alcohol particularly in beer form - washing the bottles after use and putting them aside for recycling only to find out on the last night that if you return your used bottles to the shop from which you bought them they give you money back as the shops recycle the bottles!!!!!!

Don't they still do that in the slums of Glasgow with 'Barr' bottles?

De Montfort University telling its applicants that my phone number is the number to call for Leicester College. Utter bastards, phone was ringing every 10 seconds this morning, had to disconnect the bloody thing eventually, after dialling the DUM switchboard to have a good old complain at them about what they'd done. :angry:

De Montfort University telling its applicants that my phone number is the number to call for Leicester College. Utter bastards, phone was ringing every 10 seconds this morning, had to disconnect the bloody thing eventually, after dialling the DUM switchboard to have a good old complain at them about what they'd done. :angry:

lol Are you Frank Spencer?

Was that for clearing? Because you could have had some serious fun/cruelty with the emotional, nervous and desperate if it was.

Or you could have a life, and not have time for that :unsure:

Indeed, it was for clearing. Ironically enough, at one point I was a careers advisor, so I could have given these kids some actual helpful advice.

It was 9am though, on my day off, so I settled for being gruff, unhelpful and slightly condascending. Do like the idea of stringing the brats along though, evil though it is. :devil:

To top off the entire debacle, when I phoned DMU to complain they suggested that if anyone else called, to find out eactly where they'd gotten the number from, then to phone some woman back on her direct office number.

They gave me the wrong number for the direct line, got a computer company instead. :crylaugh:

People who 'like' RIP messages on facebook. Unreal.

That and people who 'like' the latest Guardian news report about some tragedy.

'Pakistani floods now said to have killed 10,000 people' 54 people like this.

Who the fuck are these people? Oh, and people who like their own status. Of course you like it, you fucking wrote it.

Oh, and people who like their own status. Of course you like it, you fucking wrote it.

My girlfriend likes to do this on my Facebook to make me look like a retard. Or reply to my own statuses for me. Or just reply to people who wished me a happy birthday. Either way, I look like a retard. I do quite a good enough job of doing that myself, thankyouverymuch.

• Like 1

Having a short fuse.

People just shoving things in cupboards and then when someone trys to get something out of the cupboard everything just falls out, resulting in my short fuse going, swearing, things being chucked across the room, and general bad mood commences.