Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

this strange thing going on with my pc at the moment. When on the internet it will open new windows at random to display pop-ups despite the fact that i've got the pop-up blocker on.

Still not as bad as a problem i had a few months back where nothing would be open but my speakers would be playing a gordon brown speech - almost makes me glad the sound card's now gone (at least i think the sond cards gone - the speakers make a crackling noise and so do headphones when plugged in).

Virus.

Watched the first one get thrown, turned it off.

That's fooking disgusting.

What kind of person does that?

A vile kind of person does that. She sounds like she's enjoying herself too.

25% of Americans thinking Obama is a 'secret muslim'. I mean FFS lol

Oh, and whilst were on that subject, Glenn Beck.

lol I go on a couple of American forums to browse and it's amazing how many of the Republican types say that about Obama!

4chan got her like the cat bin lady of last week

I've never heard of 4chan before, just had to have a look to find out.

My next door neighbours..... nastry chavvy, scum who fight, shout, swear, play music so loud the house vibrates, use their back garden as a rubbish tip, allow their dog to bark all day and have a horrible little bitch for a daughter who is out in the back tormenting my dogs at the fence til they try to rip holes into it.

Feck off seriously.

Feel for you mate. We had shit neighbours once, drug dealers who totally f...'ed up my life. House next door was rented so couldn't do ote about it till the lease was up. We had two babies, and the neighbours came in at 3 every morn and partied till about 10 am. No-one understands till they have been in that situation.

Girls. Without even thinking about or knowing a situation, apparently another girl is perfectly fine and right in what she is saying on the matter?! Horse fucking shit. The girls' alliance needs to fuck off. Cunts

Either get your bastard facts straight or make me a fucking sandwich. Twat.

• Like 4

Feel for you mate. We had shit neighbours once, drug dealers who totally f...'ed up my life. House next door was rented so couldn't do ote about it till the lease was up. We had two babies, and the neighbours came in at 3 every morn and partied till about 10 am. No-one understands till they have been in that situation.

Ive been in the same situation, and i nearly made a mistake id of probably regreted for the rest of my life. I knocked on the door with a lump hammer up my sleeve, i was that boiling. It was lucky no-one answered as im sure to this day i would of damanged the twat....

It's probably the worst feeling in the world when you go out for the night and you have the niggling thought in the back of your mind what your going back too. Will i get a decent nights sleep?, will there be banging all night, will there be loud music?, its horrible.

We moved after the hammer episode, as i was scared i cound'nt or would'nt control myself. Now we always do area checks and even go to the extent of knocking on neighbours doors etc, before we even consider moving.

Im lucky now as we rent a flat in private flats in a nice area, me, my wife and daughter are quiet people in generally and are the youngest in a block of 6 flats by about 30yrs. In summary its granny flats, but so quiet and peaceful.

I really do feel sorry for people with this problem and the authorities and councils should do more to act and prevent this happening.

Edited by Leicfox

Girls. Without even thinking about or knowing a situation, apparently another girl is perfectly fine and right in what she is saying on the matter?! Horse fucking shit. The girls' alliance needs to fuck off. Cunts

Either get your bastard facts straight or make me a fucking sandwich. Twat.

Know the feeling. If you are having a disagreement with a girl, their mate always knows more than you actually do about it lol

I posted this a while back, but again - Fooking itches which you cannot find for the love of your live.

Edited by JoeLCFC

Been there too. Moved house in the end.

Blackpool Council - The illuminations Switch on Gig....

Missed out on tickets as the council decided to give tickets to areas in and around Lancashire. Why should out of towners get tickets?, I pay Blackpool Council tax, I pay for the lights.

Blackpool councillors should hang their heads in shame,

This has always been a local event,

Sold out to the highest bidder and only a quarter of the residents getting anywhere near to see it.

I wonder how many councillors and members of their families will be there? Did they have to apply, mmmm I dont think so. CNUTS. :angry::angry:

Edited by Leicfox