Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The new UPS advert with that shitty Logistics song.

I've just seen that too, You know it's one of those songs that annoying but will stick in your head though, talking of shit songs that stick in your head Alexandra 'I need X Factor to get where I am' Burke's new song, last 2 mornings I have woke up with the shitty tune of it the song going round in my head.

I have mentioned it before,but feel to mention it again due to pure frustration.SHIT FLICKERS(thats tractors to you town folk)im on the roads all day,but so are they.They spend more time on them than in the fields.Waiting for a 50 car tailback,passing each layby without pulling in.Im not a violent person,but somehow being stuck behind them brings out the worst in me.i get the feeling i would like to pull them out of their cabs and throw them in the ditches.on the rare occasion they do pull over,without a massive tailback,i am grateful.Do i need anger management ?and do they do one for being stuck behind shit flickers? :angry:

Condescending, chauvinistic bloke at local tyre centre: "That's £92 + VAT per tyre, love"

Me (becoming increasingly pissed off): "Er, but when I emailed and asked you to order those tyres in, you quoted £64 + VAT fully inclusive. I can show you a copy of the email if you like... so...?"

Condescending, chauvinistic bloke at local tyre centre (smirking) "Well, it was worth a try, weren't it?!"

Needless to say, I won't be using them again. Grrrrrr. :angry::@:glare:

Condescending, chauvinistic bloke at local tyre centre: "That's £92 + VAT per tyre, love"

Me (becoming increasingly pissed off): "Er, but when I emailed and asked you to order those tyres in, you quoted £64 + VAT fully inclusive. I can show you a copy of the email if you like... so...?"

Condescending, chauvinistic bloke at local tyre centre (smirking) "Well, it was worth a try, weren't it?!"

what a twat!

Might see you on watchdog then,Report them!

Report them

Time for a new thread dedicated to ripping on the wankers in life:

The heroin addict who dropped his fooking needles all over my drive that my kids could have stabbed themselves on. ****ing needle exchange program, what a load of bollocks. The ****ers still go out on the rob all the time.

The tossers who park in disabled bays without a disabled sticker. I'd extend that to cover most people with a disabled sticker too because I rarely see anyone who would struggle with walking so much that they need to avoid parking on the other side of the sodding car park.

Joggers who now predominate the park and act as though they have the divine right to jog unimpeded by a bouncy dog. Get out our ****ing park, we come here every ****ing day, sun or shine. You twats just flood the place in your ****ing lycra during the three summer months. C*nts.

I hate to say this, but I agree with all you say, except for the bit about joggers. Don't get me wrong, I am no jogger. The thought of doing it would probably kill me. Hmm. That would probably make a lot of people on this site happy.