Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When you're in a shopping queue for a checkout and the woman in front doesnt have her self ready to pay or anything. Then does it on card and it takes even longer. This holding the whole queue up and making you think 'I should have gone in that queue over there'.

Blokes, well they are ready with the wallet out, a lot less time wasted.

And they feel the need to talk about irrelevant, pointless crap to the person behind the till. Therefore holding yourself and the queue up even further!

N.B. I realise that not every woman does this, it is usually the very old ones.

And yet I'm a bloke in his twenties and enjoy a good chat and am rarely ready when it comes out to paying.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????????????????

Ah! Well that's where you're wrong.

I'm perfectly capable of being polite, I just don't see the need for unnecessary small talk when there's something of importance to be discussed.

Up until the point you chloroform your victim.

And yet I'm a bloke in his twenties and enjoy a good chat and am rarely ready when it comes out to paying.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????????????????

You are secretly a 70 year old woman trapped in a bloke's body. Resist the urge to buy knitwear and tea doilies and you'll be fine.

Advent Calendars already being in the shops. :angry:

Depressing, that is :(. Just way too early!

FoxyPV, you spaz|!

Having called you that though, I am of equal spaz nature - I smacked my head on the top of the door frame as I walked out the shower yesterday. Felt like a right tool. Lucky no one saw!!

People, mainly females but sometimes males too, who keep hitting you with their umbrellas - even though they see you walking towards them they are not careful. Bastards think they are the only ones walking down the small pavement.

I've bitched about this dozens of times in this thread.

Thieving pikies who keep stealing manhole covers and now this....

Plaque stolen from war memorial in Whetstone

Police have appealed for help to trace a plaque which was stolen from a war memorial in Leicestershire.

The item is thought to have been taken from the memorial in High Street, Whetstone, between 20 and 28 September.

It is a brass wreath with a square plaque in the middle, which has the words "From their comrades who came back" inscribed on it.

Pc Charandeep Billkhu said the theft showed a "complete lack of respect and compassion for what it represents".

"I think most people would be quite disgusted that someone could vandalise a memorial in this way.

"We are keen to hear from anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area or has any information about this incident or the people who may have done it," Pc Billkhu said.

Officers have also appealed for any scrap metal dealers to come forward if they have been offered the plaque.

At least back in my day sex pests were polite.

Take it you got that job at MI5 then? Good work.

Up until the point you chloroform your victim.

lol lol lol !! How I didn't see these sooner I'll never know, superb postings!

Needing to go for more xrays grinds my gears. That and being on my last beer of the evening.<_<

Shaving cuts.

When i first read this i had to double check that cut didn't have an 'n' in it lol

And tasteless chewing gum, when you have had it for like 2 hours. Even though i am reluctant to get rid of it.