Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Maybe.

While we are on this subject, I saw Tabou last night.

Dressed in a very smart suit, purchasing, what looked like, alcohol.

Ha ha! Glenfield Co-op? T'was I!

Cheap Champagne, when passed off as expensive stuff, is brilliant.

Where were you then?

Two day long hangovers. If the people who run the club in Nuneaton which I patronised on Wednesday night are for some odd reason reading this, please, please, please stop selling drinks for just 80p. You have contributed significantly to my probable death.

*** RANT WARNING***

I shall tell you what grinds my frigging gears. Jobsworths. In particular, jobsworths from sister companies who know what our procedures are but rather than telling people what they are, keep on passing the dickwads onto me "because it's not their job". Then having the pissing dickwads filling up my voicemail and/or inbox because some stupid bint has passed them in my direction, when all she needs to say is "raise a request". But oh no, we aren't capable of that simple little thing, are we. Oh no.

The dickwads that are then passed onto me then piss me off, because they are too thick to raise a bloody request, or even worse think such a simple task is way beneath them. "Me? Raise a request?" Well do you think I'll do it for you? Piss off! Next you'll be wanting me to wipe your arse.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

I'm actually pretty sensitive to noise in the morning, especially given the fact that I tend to sleep for nothing more than like 5 to 6 hours max per night. I make my way through the usual morning procedure at home and then take the bus to the train station where I hop onto the 7am excursion to Zurich. For like 99.99% of the year, it's all quiet and it's easy to relax, slumber for a short while, reading a book or listening to some music via earphones.

Not today. Today was the 00.01% only a few people can cope with.

School kids on a day trip.

Loud. VERY active. And, by nature, also able to fool around a fair bit without thinking of the consequences.

At one point, they were throwing chocolate biscuits around.

One landed on my arm, while I was trying to do a little Zen-like meditation. :rolleyes:

Them little fcukers usually annoy me big-time (it's the delicate age of 10 to 12 when puberty starts to kick in and the boys have that shrieking voice), but to my surprise, I took it quite well and even had a laugh with them. The teacher, an elderly women of about 50 to 55, came by like once and reprimanded them, but it didn't help that much - you know the game... She was glad I didn't flip out (you should see me then - boy!!! lol ) and said "Luckily, you're not one of them grumpy seniors"... ^_^ Thanks lady, maybe you should take more care of your brood next time or give the parents a good talking to!!! :doh:

Only downside to this experience is, I'm still tired as fcuk.

Edited by Alexei

are you watching 'the cup'?

Yeah, but I hear it elsewhere as well. I do not mind for kids to swear out of the parent's view because they are rebellious and let's be honest I swear when not in company of my parents but have never swore in front of them. It's bad, I just don't agree with it.

Yeah, but I hear it elsewhere as well. I do not mind for kids to swear out of the parent's view because they are rebellious and let's be honest I swear when not in company of my parents but have never swore in front of them. It's bad, I just don't agree with it.

i'm 34 and i still daren't swear in front of my parents!