Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

he might of been agency then or new to the round, different gangs have different attitudes

To be fair the proper refuse collectors are ok.Its the green waste guy cutting corners and being the billy big bollocks that irks me as you can tell.1 bad egg eh! i would never phone the company ,you would never believe it reading my posts,but my mates say im quick with the wit,so a bit of humour should make him see i was right all along!

To be fair the proper refuse collectors are ok.Its the green waste guy cutting corners and being the billy big bollocks that irks me as you can tell.1 bad egg eh! i would never phone the company ,you would never believe it reading my posts,but my mates say im quick with the wit,so a bit of humour should make him see i was right all along!

tbf I've done that side too and after a while you do tend to start just throwing the boxes back

2-1 now. Retraction?

Not at all, 2-1 win over Leichtenstein with a winner in the SEVENTH minute of added on time and Playing a 4-6-0 formation against the team we will be fighting 2nd place out with. It really isn't good enough, fair play the team have to do what Levein says but Levein needs to set the team up right to get results.

Not at all, 2-1 win over Leichtenstein with a winner in the SEVENTH minute of added on time and Playing a 4-6-0 formation against the team we will be fighting 2nd place out with. It really isn't good enough, fair play the team have to do what Levein says but Levein needs to set the team up right to get results.

but we know he has problems doing that from his time here

What about now?

2-2 against the world champions. Still grumbling?

Lifted up the wee man today - carrying on with him and he kicked me clean in the balls. One of those completely debilitating ones too. I could barely hold on to him as he laughed and gigled and thought this was great.

Lifted up the wee man today - carrying on with him and he kicked me clean in the balls. One of those completely debilitating ones too. I could barely hold on to him as he laughed and gigled and thought this was great.

I honestly feel for you. I hate the stomach ache after the 'impact' lol. Never good.

they pay the student loans back, They do end up paying for their course.

Previous system: Universities public funded as well as funded by tuition fees

Proposed system: Public funding cut and tuition fees increase

I think Suffolk_fox's point is that his gears are being ground by the fact that people are complaining about the tuition fees going up where as he's actually for the reduction in public spending because it means less of "his" money is being spent. Under the current system students pay for their course, but some of it is also effectively paid for by public funding.

University Students. They want me to pay for their course which will help them get a better paid job than me. Fook off! Invest in your own future!

What about the extra that a lot of University graduates pay back in taxes as a result of higher wages?

As a very rough guide, universities say the average undergraduate degree costs about £7,000 a year to teach, of which just over £3,000 comes from fees and the rest from government funding.

While not every graduate will use their education to their full potential, I'd wager that overall it the £12-16k that is invested publicly in each student's education will easily be paid back over the course of their working life. I've just done some fag packet calculations and reckon that after two or three more years (I've been working for two years already) I will have easily paid that back, meaning that the extra tax I pay over that which I would have if I'd stayed and got a job in Lincolnshire is essentially a return on that £12k investment. Like I say, not everyone's the same but I'd wager there is, overall, a return on the investment.

People who use the term 'my money' when they talk about tax money being spent.

Oh, you can track where your tax is being spent now? For all you know it could be spent on your local MPs condom supply for his mistress, or on the bog roll in the houses of parliament.

Until you know, please refer to it as 'taxpayers money'

Thanks

damn. missed the spent and thought you meant they've started making House of Parliment toilet paper out of taxpayers money (not mine - i don't pay tax)

edit: incase any government officials are reading, i'm a student - you give the tax money to me and i spend it on rubbish, not the other way round for a couple of years yet.

Edited by LargeAl

that moth buzzing round my light, when i catch it it's getting smashed by a book.

On this subject - Accidentally leaving the light on when you have your windows open. Then all these unknown bugs fly around your room, leaving you worrying whether you will be eaten in the night by them. Or am i the only one? lol.

On this subject - Accidentally leaving the light on when you have your windows open. Then all these unknown bugs fly around your room, leaving you worrying whether you will be eaten in the night by them. Or am i the only one? lol.

i do accidentally leave the light on and windows open, but i don't think anyone is that insane, do you eat mountains of cheese on toast before bed by any chance?

i do accidentally leave the light on and windows open, but i don't think anyone is that insane, do you eat mountains of cheese on toast before bed by any chance?

Sadly, no. lol.

I hate insects, stupid bastards.

No 'top' button at the bottom of posts, just the 'report' button, I keep clicking it because that's normally when the 'top' button is usually located.

I've tried to look over the forum but can't see any threads or posts on it, Is this current layout of the forum just temporary? As I think it's a step backwards if it's a new permanent layout.