Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

No 'top' button at the bottom of posts, just the 'report' button, I keep clicking it because that's normally when the 'top' button is usually located.

I've tried to look over the forum but can't see any threads or posts on it, Is this current layout of the forum just temporary? As I think it's a step backwards if it's a new permanent layout.

I have a blue arrow underneath everyone's avatar, next to the yellow report button. Is that what you mean? 'Cause that takes me back to the top.

Aha! Just had a look, It was FT Classic, must have reset itself somehow, Sorted, thank-you.

What grinds my gears? My inability to check things before moaning about them :doh:lol

Yeah happened to me yesterday. The skin choice was the first thing I checked lol

Which one? My Mrs says the shorter one of the two was in Grange Hill, but I don't believe her, perhaps you could clarify!

The younger,less northern one is my mate,he wasnt in Grange Hill,but has had loads of bit parts as well as some larger rolls.Rock and chips,young Dracula(kids)calender girls and a recent episode of New Tricks,plus the Bill,Holby etc Does a bit of writing for Armstrong and Miller.Simon Ludders is his name the best wooden actor in the industry!

Cash in the Attic - what a load of fooking drivel. Yeah, cos all these people just happen to have these valuable antiques hanging around whilst being totally oblivious to their worth. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Stick a £ sign in all your passwords because viruses/crackers/hackers/etc are rarely from the UK - tip of the day :thumbup:

sshh. you've just given it away now.

set your password with a dollar sign in, and containing the word password, really double bluff the hackers.

Edited by LargeAl

You clearly dont know me then, my paswords are very secure

sitnerval?

Got ya haven't I :P?

sshh. you've just given it away now.

set your password with a dollar sign in, and containing the word password, really double bluff the hackers.

I would have thought that pa$$word is easy to guess.