Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Jesus, Jon are you ok?

Market forces and all that.

There is no reason why the state should enter into somekind of competition with private renters for property. Limiting the benefit will reduce the costs and reduce the upward pressure on rent which helps no one but the landlords, who frankly are not really doing anything to earn the increases they have seen in recent years.

Also the Fire Brigades Union. Strike on Bonfire night? You don't deserve the publics respect playing games like that over a minor change to shift patterns. Those in the private sector work the shifts they are asked by their employers, there is no reason why they should not.

As soon as I heard that, I lost all sympathy for the reasons why they are striking, what a reckless idea, striking on possible the most busiest and dangerous nights for children and families!

There is no reason why the state should enter into somekind of competition with private renters for property. Limiting the benefit will reduce the costs and reduce the upward pressure on rent which helps no one but the landlords, who frankly are not really doing anything to earn the increases they have seen in recent years.

I completely agree but would extend that to all rented properly.

Also the Fire Brigades Union. Strike on Bonfire night? You don't deserve the publics respect playing games like that over a minor change to shift patterns. Those in the private sector work the shifts they are asked by their employers, there is no reason why they should not. generally get treated quite poorly and the employees are treated like doormats.

Poor decision as they'll have lost nearly all of their support.

The post match histrionics that follow every defeat.

Goodnight. :yawn:

It's not just after a defeat though, the whole City section just seems to be full of absolute shit, I won't be bothering in there at all anymore too much effort just finding a half decent post to read nevermind finding the energy to write one.

Think Daggers had the right idea.

It's not just after a defeat though, the whole City section just seems to be full of absolute shit, I won't be bothering in there at all anymore too much effort just finding a half decent post to read nevermind finding the energy to write one.

Think Daggers had the right idea.

Same. Just seems people think that every mind-numbingly shit opinion they have is worthy of its own thread.

People who when asked if they want to do something instead of just replying and saying no, just ignore you.

And it's not just me, this person inparticular does it to all my mates too.

I'd have more respect if he/certain people did just reply saying no.

People who when asked if they want to do something instead of just replying and saying no, just ignore you.

And it's not just me, this person inparticular does it to all my mates too.

I'd have more respect if he/certain people did just reply saying no.

I've got a mate who always says yes, but actually means no. It's like he doesn't want to say no and let you down so just says a default yes. He lets it get to the last minute with everyone thinking he's coming and then says he's got something on, like a wedding or family meal due to a birthday, which he would obviously have known about for a while. I'd prefer he just said no in the first place.

I've got a mate who always says yes, but actually means no. It's like he doesn't want to say no and let you down so just says a default yes. He lets it get to the last minute with everyone thinking he's coming and then says he's got something on, like a wedding or family meal due to a birthday, which he would obviously have known about for a while. I'd prefer he just said no in the first place.

Well occasionally that's another one of his tactics but on a whole you just get ignored, sooner or later me and my mates will just stop inviting him places, simple, shame.

Almost like he's scared to go out places.

Edited by Matt