Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Feel for you :(.

Sip some brandy and hold the brandy in your mouth where the toothache is. Do it a few times. Will sting a lot but it works :)

I don't have any brandy. :(

Will vodka work? Spose I could just drink a whole load of it - that's sure to numb the pain. :unsure:

And cause you massive stomach pain too lol.

I guess painkillers would work a bit. Sleep is key and an emergency dentist appointment in the morning so they can prescribe you some Amoxicillin tablets as that takes the pain away :).

Well at least that would distract me from the toothache. :P

Hmm, pretty much rattling with painkillers at the moment. And I've got a dentist appointment on the 13th - might just hang on until then - I'm not going more than I have to. :(

Well at least that would distract me from the toothache. :P

Hmm, pretty much rattling with painkillers at the moment. And I've got a dentist appointment on the 13th - might just hang on until then - I'm not going more than I have to. :(

Go tomorrow and cancel the one on the 13th?

Go tomorrow and cancel the one on the 13th?

I'd rather put it off for as long as possible. Plus, the 13th is a Saturday which means I can get thoroughly pissed Friday night and go in still half drunk on the Saturday. :thumbup:

diamorphine will solve that toothache :thumbup:

Sounds like a plan. :cool:

I'd rather put it off for as long as possible. Plus, the 13th is a Saturday which means I can get thoroughly pissed Friday night and go in still half drunk on the Saturday. :thumbup:

Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Toothache. :(

Nothing worse,i would go sooner rather than later,if its a tooth abscess,you will need antibiotics as well as painkillers,as painkillers will not reduce the infection,i had a business meeting once in Diss(only mentioned as in your futuristic county) and i remember taking 4 nurofen(silly boy) before i went in and still felt like crying,because i had put it off for a week,and it got worse and worse.The dentist then didnt do much until the infection had died down. :)

Nothing worse,i would go sooner rather than later,if its a tooth abscess,you will need antibiotics as well as painkillers,as painkillers will not reduce the infection,i had a business meeting once in Diss(only mentioned as in your futuristic county) and i remember taking 4 nurofen(silly boy) before i went in and still felt like crying,because i had put it off for a week,and it got worse and worse.The dentist then didnt do much until the infection had died down. :)

Cheer me up, why don'tcha.:glare::P

people (but mostly women) who feel the need to gossip during lessons at college. look the college week is 35 hours and lessons on average cover about 15 hours a week, you've got 20 hours of the college week + the weekends and time before and after college to gossip so stop doing it during lessons while some of us are actually trying to learn.

and i'll be even more pissed if they do it in my presentation tomorrow - i hate being the centre of attention as it is.