Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Correct. About 1 joke in 10 is actually funny and his delivery is so fooking annoying you want to smack him.

Not to mention his asthma attack laugh.

Anyway, for me: Exam at 9am tommorow meaning I can't watch England at the pub. I know it's only a friendly but I feel like I'm missing out!

Not to mention his asthma attack laugh.

Anyway, for me: Exam at 9am tommorow meaning I can't watch England at the pub. I know it's only a friendly but I feel like I'm missing out!

It's an England game, What possibly can you be missing out on.

Ok beer, but you're making it sound like you'd only be going down the pub for the England game and missing out on the England game.

It's an England game, What possibly can you be missing out on.

Ok beer, but you're making it sound like you'd only be going down the pub for the England game and missing out on the England game.

Nah sack the England game off, it's just that sometimes it needs something like an England game to bring a select few people to the pub.

Nah sack the England game off, it's just that sometimes it needs something like an England game to bring a select few people to the pub.

Ah now I catch your drift, yeah it's sad people need something to get them out isn't it, and sometimes they still don't come out - This is going back to my 'What grinds my gears' I posted the other day that a certain person I know who doesn't go out often, yet says he will except when it comes down to the crunch, alternatively he just ignores you.

The ****ers in the White van in Sunningdale who apart from beating a bloke to death with a sledgehammer also caused me to get lost on my way home in the dark in Virginia Water, having spent the evening explaining to my conference attendees that yes sky were just down the road and no we don't usually see that sort of thing around here.

ian_paisley.jpg

fooking hate the cunt! Has done more to stoke sectarian hatred than any other single person and people look at him now and gloss over his hate filled past and present because he's a bit avuncular now.