Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Paisley's got more influence than Griffin and has probably done far worse, as much as I loathe both.

deport them both then, stick them on a raft with no food or water, who ever kills the other gets to eat for a while then they die as well.

And if channel four are reading, no you can't use this to replace big brother.

Cyclists.

Get off the fucking road. :angry:

I wish I could get off the road but were the scum of the pavements as well! I am a motorist who cycles to work most days (when its not pissing down) yes a fair weather cyclist! so I pay my road tax and am entitled to use the roads, but I agree there are plenty of dodgy cyclists around who give the rest a bad name. I cycle approx 5 miles although mostly off road and everyday encounter idiot drivers who have actually swerved into me and have been cut up on numerous occasions, everyone is far too impatient these days. So spare a thought for cyclists its not easy.

• Like 1