Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

That's shit.

Concerned for mine on Thursday.

My test was in Derby so it might be different for you in Leicester but apparently there is a back-log worth of a week and half cancelled tests for DLVA to sort through so my next test may be a while-Not good

i don't think it's a stupid thing to do , and i'd say the very same thing even if you weren't 6 feet 10, and 22 stone

He's only saying he's that big - he's really a 5' 2" midget who weighs less than 6 stone.

It's cyber intimidation!!

He's only saying he's that big - he's really a 5' 2" midget who weighs less than 6 stone.

It's cyber intimidation!!

Next time the circus is in Belfast,you can put your hand on my head and i can swing wildly with my arms!

Or

Next time the circus is in Belfast ,you can admire my leopard skin leotard and curly tash!

• Like 1

Being selected to be a beta tester for the Chrome OS. Being selected for it and being entitled to a free Google notebook.

And then finding out it only runs if I live in the States.

Smudge - PM me if you want to give your address instead.

Nuts. angry.gif

Putting on a shoe that takes a bit of putting on, only to then immediately have an infuriating itch on the bottom of your foot.

It's racists what done it - they's picking on you's because you's Welsh, innit bruv.

Much luv. Respec.