Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yesterday we went on Comparethemarket to get some new house insurance. 2 seconds (literally)after the list of quotes was generated the insurance company at the head of the list rang to see if would accept their quote. All day today we've had insurance companies cold calling us to try and sell us insurance.

Always put in fake Phone No's and emails if you don't need to confirm.

Royal Mail, they have already lost 3 of my parcels.

This year decided to do my shopiing online, every order with a courrier has arrived, royal mail is poile of wank!!

Absofrickenlutely.

Three Amazon orders sent by Royal Mail are now a week overdue.

"It's the dreadful weather" they say.

The last time I looked neither Amersham or Swansea were cut off from the rest of Britain (no matter how much we'd like them to be).

Is that an official Tory website? Somewhat cringeworthy if so.

They genuinely fear him, you can tell. And I would, as well. I've never known a government's already wobbly popularity start to dissolve so quickly after getting elected, heh.

God I wish there was an alternative to both.

Edited by Finnegan

Is that an official Tory website? Somewhat cringeworthy if so.

They genuinely fear him, you can tell. And I would, as well. I've never known a government's already wobbly popularity start to dissolve so quickly after getting elected, heh.

God I wish there was an alternative to both.

There is :ph34r:

you wouldn't have been able to fit it in anyway , but it is rather annoying

Finishing on the 'S' of Listen.

But this is as nothing compared to the weather forecasts: Goodle tells me is has been and will be snowing all day (it isn't and hasn't), the BBC changes its mind on a minute by minute basis and my iPhone weather app tells me I'm in for nine days of rain.