Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Finishing on the 'S' of Listen.

But this is as nothing compared to the weather forecasts: Goodle tells me is has been and will be snowing all day (it isn't and hasn't), the BBC changes its mind on a minute by minute basis and my iPhone weather app tells me I'm in for nine days of rain.

oh yes of course , doh !!

i always think of a cov fan in the singular

That's generally because people have a habit of forgetting it makes mail stop, transport ridiculous and their water pipes burst. :whistle:

But Jon the Hat thinks repairing everybody's water pipes every year costs less than sticking a quick bit of one-off insulation on them. :thumbup:

Edited by Finnegan

Tescos.i had put in the "how was your day" thread that my car was knackered and had no power.went to the garage it was dirty fuel.The garage took a sample and said it was very cloudy and are going to keep it to analyse.new filter needed,they told me this might happen again before xmas due to the shit in it(my words)

Phoned Tescos to ask if they had had a problem with the pumps and fuel and the lady said" yes",then i heard in the background someone say"tell them no" i went mad,i said i heard what the lady in the back said and told them i will phone HO instead. to fuming to phone as yet am i being a twat?

Tescos.i had put in the "how was your day" thread that my car was knackered and had no power.went to the garage it was dirty fuel.The garage took a sample and said it was very cloudy and are going to keep it to analyse.new filter needed,they told me this might happen again before xmas due to the shit in it(my words)

Phoned Tescos to ask if they had had a problem with the pumps and fuel and the lady said" yes",then i heard in the background someone say"tell them no" i went mad,i said i heard what the lady in the back said and told them i will phone HO instead. to fuming to phone as yet am i being a twat?

No, they are a multi-billion pound company. Their poor fuel has fucked up your car - forward the bill on to them as well.

People who moan about the snow on the roads, especially in residential areas, and then don't clear the snow off the roads themselves and grit them afterwards.

All you have to do is clear the bit outside your house - IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!

£10.99 for a box of windows and doors!

In other news, another thing that grinds my gears is the seemingly buoyant market for paperbacks about people being fiddled with/neglected/having the shit kicked out of them as children. Who buys this stuff?

Child abusers looking for new and innovative ways to their disgraceful actions.

what? Are you saying i live in a mail sorting office?

Anyway trav, is this your doing?

i'd be more inclined to blame whoever is sending the mail rather than the postman , who only has the address on the envelope to give him any clues as to where it should be delivered :)

What really ticks me off... those people who go out get pissed so bad that they puke up on themselves, fall over and lie in their own piss, snot themselves all over their clothing and face, not bother to suitably arrange their clothing, dribble and drool and spray spittle all around then expect ambulance staff/security/mates/whoever to get them up, clean them and take them home. FFS get some responsibility for your own welfare. I dont like that stuff, its nauseating...

And I include males in that too!!

• Like 2