Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Could always crank it up to a she-man? :dunno:

Mate, I do not wish to be pedantic, but that quote in your signature is not Eminem it's Winston Churchil (Oh yes)

Ironically the reason I mention this as it is grinding my gears. Meaning I am handing out helpful advice and contributing to the thread at the same time.

Merry X mas.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Mate, I do not wish to be pedantic, but that quote in your signature is not Eminem it's Winston Churchil (Oh yes)

Ironically the reason I mention this as it is grinding my gears. Meaning I am handing out helpful advice and contributing to the thread at the same time.

Merry X mas.

Oh well, only ever heard Eminem say it, shows my crappy history skills eh? lol.

Merry Xmas.

Why do some football fans get off on how hated their club is / how many clubs hate their club?

I don't quite understand it. It grinds my gears.

I'm far more proud when supporters like Cheltenham display some friendship and camaraderie than when some Cov chav on youtube burns a City shirt. I'm a little bit jealous of relationships like Celtic - St. Pauli, it'd be nice to have that sort of connection and friendship, in my opinion.

Sorry if this isn't a very LAD post.

Why do some football fans get off on how hated their club is / how many clubs hate their club?

I don't quite understand it. It grinds my gears.

I'm far more proud when supporters like Cheltenham display some friendship and camaraderie than when some Cov chav on youtube burns a City shirt. I'm a little bit jealous of relationships like Celtic - St. Pauli, it'd be nice to have that sort of connection and friendship, in my opinion.

Sorry if this isn't a very LAD post.

Leicester und Vfl Bochum. Der Blau Freundschaft.

Friendship? lol

I'm too much of a Polly Pocket for my own good but that is just cringeworthy.

Why does a football club need friends? Bit needy.

Yeah don't be daft.

Fan friendships are common all over the world, even in this country you've got Chelsea-Rangers, Bristol City-Willem II, Swansea-Den Haag to name but a few...

Leicester und Vfl Bochum. Der Blau Freundschaft.

Yeah don't be daft.

Fan friendships are common all over the world, even in this country you've got Chelsea-Rangers, Bristol City-Willem II, Swansea-Den Haag to name but a few...

Yes but not sure swansea & den haag and rangers & Chelsea are simply friends for friendship sake if you know what I mean?