Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Within 10 minutes of arriving I managed to get elbowed in the face twice, shoved despite standing out the way of someone, shoved in the back at least three times, given an evil look for saying "after you" to someone, barged past many a time and got shoved into the side of a moving tube train because I couldn't squeeze on it. The ****s:Decent People ratio is way, way, out of whack there - nobody ever said thank you over the three days I was there (other than the automated response of Tesco employees).

As for worst places in the country:

1.London

2.Merthyr

3.Mansfield

Edited by act smiley

London is officially the worst place I have ever been to.

**** London! I HATE LONDON.

And Stoke.

with you on stoke, dunno why you hate it, but i don't think i've ever been there and not got lost. they have road signs, just non telling you how to get out of the place, it's even worse when you get to newcastle-under-lime.

Got to agree.
I've yet to meet someone who doesn't.

I know you're out there, you, yes you, responsible for allowing this durge to pollute my sensitive ears. I shall seek you all out. :angry:

Timmy Mallett. I've just seen him on one of the music channels acting like a complete prat :angry:

I think it's time he was put down.

Wacaday...so near and yet so far....

All it needed was that extra letter "N"......

:thumbup:

Also, Lily Allen. For a lady of such limited talent so doesn't half have a high opinion of herself <_<

Are you referring to Lily "I have a famous dad, but I'm not using him to get famous, I am relying on my own talents, because nepotism isn't very rock and roll, and using my dad and his contacts, you might know him by the way, he's the comedian and actor Keith Allen, would make me look incredibly talentless, so I don't need to use my famous dad at all, in any shape and way, and it's not like I see anything of him in any case, in fact I haven't seen him since he popped round last week for a cuppa and to see my new pad, he doesn't really have a lot of time, not with him being incredibly famous and all that. Is my nipple showing?" Allen, by any chance?

Are you referring to Lily "I have a famous dad, but I'm not using him to get famous, I am relying on my own talents, because nepotism isn't very rock and roll, and using my dad and his contacts, you might know him by the way, he's the comedian and actor Keith Allen, would make me look incredibly talentless, so I don't need to use my famous dad at all, in any shape and way, and it's not like I see anything of him in any case, in fact I haven't seen him since he popped round last week for a cuppa and to see my new pad, he doesn't really have a lot of time, not with him being incredibly famous and all that. Is my nipple showing?" Allen, by any chance?

Yes, that's the one :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Also, Lily Allen. For a lady of such limited talent so doesn't half have a high opinion of herself <_<

I felt sick when Terry Hall and Lynval Golding lowered themselves to appearing on stage with her at Glastonbury last year. Dammit, what's her appeal? Also, on the subject of music, Kate Nash and Scouting for Girls. I have a C grade GCSE in Music, Grade 3 (distinction) on alto saxophone and a basic knowledge of chords and such, and I could write better songs with more meaningful lyrics than these kinds of prats. Oh, and by the way Nash, feigning a strong regional accent is NOT cool.

Oh, and Mark Ronson. Taking a load of already popular songs, getting your celebrity mates to sing them, syncopating a few bits here and there, changing them to swing rhythm and adding a brass section to them DOES NOT qualify you as a musical genius. You tool. Go away. :@

Oh, and Mark Ronson. Taking a load of already popular songs, getting your celebrity mates to sing them, syncopating a few bits here and there, changing them to swing rhythm and adding a brass section to them DOES NOT qualify you as a musical genius. You tool. Go away. :@

He is actually a very talented musician to be fair. lol

He's not all just about stealing pop records and changing them around a bit :thumbup:

As for me, the general city of Leicester is grinding my gears at the moment.

I felt sick when Terry Hall and Lynval Golding lowered themselves to appearing on stage with her at Glastonbury last year. Dammit, what's her appeal? Also, on the subject of music, Kate Nash and Scouting for Girls. I have a C grade GCSE in Music, Grade 3 (distinction) on alto saxophone and a basic knowledge of chords and such, and I could write better songs with more meaningful lyrics than these kinds of prats. Oh, and by the way Nash, feigning a strong regional accent is NOT cool.

Go on then. They've made millions from it.