Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People actually take Finners seriously? :blink: Seriously? :huh:

>_<

No word of a lie, seriously now, I'm honestly, GENUINELY, amazed that there still seem to be people out there actually getting offended or annoyed by me.

Nobody's clocked it's all just a sign of affection. <3

I don't take the piss out of you, Wymse. I only EVER follow NSLL around the forum picking on him exclusively. lol

It was a while ago now that you said 2 offensive comments about me which made hurt me but i do still fear sometimes of you :/ .

I seem a snitch now but i had to say it after your 'row' with Asha.

Ahh fook me i still make a fool of myself on here >_<

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Give the kids their sweets back Finnegan

......... :( Ohhh....

I don't see how anyone can take insults / banter seriously on this forum.

No idea, buddy. No idea.

I love a good argument with the likes of Jon the Hat and Thracian. As much as I pretend to hate them, they're both brilliant and I'd have gotten bored of FT ages ago if it weren't for them. But the silly stuff? The one liners? The insults? However harsh it may seem to be it's genuinely just meant in humour. I've probably said worse things to Daggers than anyone else and I consider him a friend.

Ahh fook me i still make a fool of myself on here >_<

Relax. Nobody gives a shit. :thumbup:

And if you mean the thing about your dad, if your old man really has actually passed away then I'm sorry, that was my fault. I got the wrong end of the stick with the whole "Wymsey's family's loaded" thing. I should probably skim-read less and pay attention to people more - but that would mean actually caring.

Relax. Nobody gives a shit. :thumbup:

And if you mean the thing about your dad, if your old man really has actually passed away then I'm sorry, that was my fault. I got the wrong end of the stick with the whole "Wymsey's family's loaded" thing. I should probably skim-read less and pay attention to people more - but that would mean actually caring.

Does this mean your not caring then? :ph34r::o

Anyway matter over now that i started this off. :)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

......... :( Ohhh....

No idea, buddy. No idea.

I love a good argument with the likes of Jon the Hat and Thracian. As much as I pretend to hate them, they're both brilliant and I'd have gotten bored of FT ages ago if it weren't for them. But the silly stuff? The one liners? The insults? However harsh it may seem to be it's genuinely just meant in humour. I've probably said worse things to Daggers than anyone else and I consider him a friend.

Sometimes it makes me wonder. It's a forum, it's not meant to be taken to heart. I've never really been in an 'argument' on here, so maybe i am being naive. Some so called 'arguments' on here are hilarious for us to read. Everyone just has to remember that it should not be taken to heart, and just laugh it off lol.

Fook Wales. :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

I used to get exactly the same Wymsey, you'll grow out of it.

These days I just love a good rant. I'm very easy to bait but if people get any sort of satisfaction out of getting a "rise" out of me they probably shouldn't because I do so gladly.

I'm just as bad, if not worse, in person. Being angry's just... fun. :thumbup:

Anyway to conclude the argument.

The world is divided into 24 time zones, and jet lag occurs when you cross over a number of time zones at once. Most passengers experience some form of jet lag after trips of more than four hours either east or west. Travelling in a westward direction is more body-clock friendly than flying in an eastward direction. So, your body adapts better when travelling west because you are extending your day, rather than travelling east, when you are shortening it. In other words, it is easier to delay sleep for a few hours than force yourself to sleep when you are not ready.

Anyway to conclude the argument.

The world is divided into 24 time zones, and jet lag occurs when you cross over a number of time zones at once. Most passengers experience some form of jet lag after trips of more than four hours either east or west. Travelling in a westward direction is more body-clock friendly than flying in an eastward direction. So, your body adapts better when travelling west because you are extending your day, rather than travelling east, when you are shortening it. In other words, it is easier to delay sleep for a few hours than force yourself to sleep when you are not ready.

Less talk, more Jackirius.

cats-kitten-sink.jpg

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen
:P