Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Caffeine Free coke?

Hmm, maybe, although to be honest I could happily sleep having drunk the full-caffeine variety. But then I can sleep straight after drinking several cups of coffee or a few cans of Red Bull too. Guess I'm just caffeine immune. :dunno:

Hmm, maybe, although to be honest I could happily sleep having drunk the full-caffeine variety. But then I can sleep straight after drinking several cups of coffee or a few cans of Red Bull too. Guess I'm just caffeine immune. :dunno:

Think i'm caffeine immune too.

I can quite happily drink a strong coffee or a drink loaded with caffeine and go to sleep with ease.

I can quite happily drink a strong coffee or a drink loaded with caffeine and go to sleep with ease.

Hmm, it's a bit of a bitch when you're trying to stay awake when driving though... other folks just have a coffee or Red Bull and they're sorted. :/

Having the stereo on full blast or the windows open only works for so long. Must admit, I've been known to resort to trapping my hair between the window and roof so when my head nods it yanks my hair and, er, 'reminds me to stay awake'. >_<

Not that I'd recommend such stupid, irresponsible behaviour... pull over and have a kip!

Hmm, it's a bit of a bitch when you're trying to stay awake when driving though... other folks just have a coffee or Red Bull and they're sorted. :/

Having the stereo on full blast or the windows open only works for so long. Must admit, I've been known to resort to trapping my hair between the window and roof so when my head nods it yanks my hair and, er, 'reminds me to stay awake'. >_<

Not that I'd recommend such stupid, irresponsible behaviour... pull over and have a kip!

Yeah was gonna say it's quite annoying when you want caffeine to actually work though.

Didn' t know self-harm was your kind of thing AOWW!

Yep, a 'whooosh' would seem very appropriate right now :blush:

Not really. Not your fault you don't have an extensive knowledge of shit indie pop. ;)

Speaking as someone with a caffeine dependency issue, I'm a tad envious. Although it's the effect on my bladder I wish I was immune too. :P I must piss about eighty two thousand times a day.

Walshie wasn't into the type of women you are.

lol

Watching south park last night (on viva - only place on freeview i can watch it - old episodes but still funny), fooking adverts about "the hills". I watch south park for the toilet humour, what makes you think i could give a shit about some trashy american show where women and men moan at each other and shag each other?

Reading a book last night ("Does anyone like midges? and 99 other improbable scottish questions) and finding this question:

Why do Scottish sports fans, football fans in paticular, seem so reluctant to support their mother nation, England, in sporting events for which the Scots have failed to qualify? If the shoe was on the other foot, the English would support the Scots for sure.

**** off with your mother nation crap, just because scottish leaders sold out and formed the union 300 years ago doesn't mean the people think of england as a nation to which scotland belongs.

And your "england would support the scots" - the **** they would, those arseholes would be busy forming a witch hunt on the players and manager for not winning the world cup/euro's with 3 games to spare because they are completely deluded and think that cheating their way to one world cup over 40 years ago means they are a massive nation.

One of the answers to that question pissed me off even more:

Until the whingeing Scots realise that all of their imagined problems are not created by we English but are self-manufactured, we will continue to see this narrow-minded, self-centred attitude to sport - which [a previous answerer] is correct in saying is seen as the modern substitute to warefare ... at least by the Scots.

Perhaps once they realise that, whether they like it or not, they are part of a Greater Britain, then they can have the honour of sharing in the reflected glory of successful English football, rugby, golf, cricket, hockey and athletics teams which appear on the world stage on a regular basis - unlike the Scots.

I have, on visiting Scotland, found you people to be warm and generous but you have a miserly black spot in your souls, folks, which seems to prevent you enjoying the success of others on the sporting field and elsewhere, especially if those others are English. It's not that the Scots are underachievers but it is time they stopped resenting the procession of english success. We are a bigger nation with a glorious history, sporting and otherwise.

You English ****. Some signatures on a piece of paper doesn't actually make us think as being part of great britain and what "honour of sharing in reflected glory of success" - the english win the ashes occassionally, the rugby (both six nations and world cup) occassionally and a major footballing tournament once (thanks to the sheer corruptability of the russians and their linesmen) - hardly much success there.

rant over (for now).

oi. i have friends.

Besides the problem is they're always women, stood just in front of me - if it's queueing to get the backs back from examination cloakroom then it's talking about the exam - **** off, i've just done the exam, i don't want to hear you discussing the fooking questions.

Or if it's queueing in any otherway it's about nights out, what they did yesterday etc. - for instance on friday i heard one of them whinging they'd hardly slept the night before - they woke up at 2, needed a drink so had a bottle of coke, and you're suprised you couldn't sleep, you moron,

the fact that my exam yesterday gave questions in which i had to rant about the amount footballers get paid and politicians. Beautiful.

Oi! I was gonna do that exam! Next time, save the discussion til everyone has done it :angry: !!

Largeal!! That was Herculean. Take a bow!

how was it herculean?

Tbh I think that bloke in that book about Scotland has a point.

why? When the english win something with dignity and show a bit of humility then i might offer my congratulations, but until then they are just a nation who believe themselves t'be on of the greatest in the world when they are average at best.

Sure they may be better than us at most sports but in cricket, despite winning the last 2 ashes they aren't as good as the aussies. In rugby although we fight italy to avoid the wooden spoon, england aren't that far ahead and (although it irritates me to say this since no doubt finners will be insufferable about it) wales, ireland and france are all better, as are south africa, new zealand and possibly the aussies. In football you're behind spain, portugal, italy, germany, holland and most of the south african nations. Finally does england even have a fooking hockey team?