Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Didn't see Rio speak to Raphael after, fair play if he did though.

Yeah he did, good lad.

Skyplayer pissing me about because there's me and other mates all trying to watch it at the same time and its having a riiiiiight arse about it :S

My Mrs for barking instructions/orders/questions from the furthest part of the house,knowing that my kids or myself cannot hear it clearly,She then shouts in a more angry fashion,but yet unable to move closer herself,but expects anyone else in the house to go to her.

Oh,cordless phones,the clue is in the name.move off the sofa,when i am watching something and walk to another room in the house.DO NOT try and compete with the telly!

Writing school reports. :yawn: Do parents actually care?

Oh i do, and mine are at primary school .Will it be happy dad or shouting dad,mind you ive written a letter to the school to ask if my kids can take the week before Easter half term off,as we are going to Thailand,they have created a right fuss,my kids had a total of two days off,the whole of last year.So i might tear it up infront of them this year!!!

Writing school reports. :yawn: Do parents actually care?

From a Year 11's point of view - They go straight in the bag and are never shown to the parents. Or we rip the bad ones out and then tell them that they will be printed in due course lol.

I get mine this week as well.

Oh i do, and mine are at primary school .Will it be happy dad or shouting dad,mind you ive written a letter to the school to ask if my kids can take the week before Easter half term off,as we are going to Thailand,they have created a right fuss,my kids had a total of two days off,the whole of last year.So i might tear it up infront of them this year!!!

What a ridiculous response from the school. I've no doubt your kids will learn more from experiencing another country & its culture, than they will during a week of school. Anyway, they can catch up a week's work easily enough.

Ignore them - they probably got told off by Ofsted over their unauthorised attendance figures and are just being arsey over it. :angry:

That article has kicked up a right stink, almost as much as that Jan Moir one about Stephen Gateley.

I can quite believe she wrote it because she's clearly a massive twat, but for the editor of even the Daily Mail to think it was a good idea to print it....well it makes my brain do funny things.

Cheer yourself up by reading the Daily Mash's splendid parody: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/opinion/columnists/is-lovely-liz-becoming-just-another-thumbnail-on-the-daily-mail-website?-201101173437/

That article has kicked up a right stink, almost as much as that Jan Moir one about Stephen Gateley.

I can quite believe she wrote it because she's clearly a massive twat, but for the editor of even the Daily Mail to think it was a good idea to print it....well it makes my brain do funny things.

Cheer yourself up by reading the Daily Mash's splendid parody: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/opinion/columnists/is-lovely-liz-becoming-just-another-thumbnail-on-the-daily-mail-website?-201101173437/

That really was splendid.

A mate of mine forwarded me the original article and said that when he first read it he assumed it was an article out of the Daily Mash... it really is astonishing.