Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest BlueBrett
Didn't get laid?

Not even a robotic handjob. :nono:

To be fair my mrs wasn't there so it's probably all the better for my all round well being.

We were pretty drunk and pantless at the time, so he probably knew we were serious.

Backpackers and hostels are the best sort of accommodation for travelers except when your in the same room as a couple going at it or your trying to get one away and one of the room mates walks in. I did sleep in a hallway outside my room in Poland once while the guy I was rooming with got one away.

Finishing a piss, shake, zipping up and walking to wash your hands only for a dribble to leak out and dampen your boxers

good shout i've been gettin this worse than usual recently. less of a dribble more of a fairly steady stream, despite careful finishing up. FML as the kids would say, FML.

good shout i've been gettin this worse than usual recently. less of a dribble more of a fairly steady stream, despite careful finishing up. FML as the kids would say, FML.

Mate, that's just pissing yourself.

• Like 1