Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Rain. I was looking forward to watching Leicestershire on Sky only to see the match abandoned :angry:

Having to listen to the sanctimonious drivel of a certain Nicholas Knight (who I out stared and sent him running from Grace Road, the tosser) ground my gears, and nearly ended up being posted about.

"What about the fact we've come here, and the Northants players have had to get back on their coach, and the fans?" he whined. Well you didn't have those concerns a couple of years back when you bottled it, Nicholas. Bottled. It. At Grace Road. Don't think I'll forget, cockwad.

The fact that I am immensley stressed about my job is grinding my gears.

I cannot believe I have let myself get this wound up over a bloody job.

I want a cuddle.

2446_cuddling.gif

2415_lovers.gif

2402_making_out.gif

2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif2411_two_couples.gif

Everyone join in for a cuddle for Tabou

Having to listen to the sanctimonious drivel of a certain Nicholas Knight (who I out stared and sent him running from Grace Road, the tosser) ground my gears, and nearly ended up being posted about.

"What about the fact we've come here, and the Northants players have had to get back on their coach, and the fans?" he whined. Well you didn't have those concerns a couple of years back when you bottled it, Nicholas. Bottled. It. At Grace Road. Don't think I'll forget, cockwad.

Haha, yeah I saw that. Well sorry Nick, you get paid a hell of a lot of money, so put up with it.

What REALLY grinds my gears is the southbound platform at Harborough station. Why should I have to move up to the first three carriages of the train in order to alight? Why can't the powers that be just extend the platform? There's nothing that I can see to prevent them from doing so, it's just flat waste ground next to the end of the platform. Annoying.

Edited by A Fox in Essex

People in shops etc saying no problem, ie can I have this baguette?, no problem - why would it be a f***ing problem in the first place. It's for sale, you have a price and a till - DO YOUR JOB.

Or calling you mate - I am not your mate, I am a customer - show some respect.

Everyone at Junction 21 who crawls across the middle of the lanes and then sits there, even though they know they have no chance of getting through the lights. Wait your turn you cock or leave home earlier. Lazy, inconsiderate, wankers.

Andy Hessenthaler

People in shops etc saying no problem, ie can I have this baguette?, no problem - why would it be a f***ing problem in the first place. It's for sale, you have a price and a till - DO YOUR JOB.

Surely by the same reasoning you could say "Why are you asking if you can have a baguette? Why couldn't you fucking have it in the first place? It's for sale, there's a price, here's the till - DON'T BE AN IDIOT" :whistle:

Surely by the same reasoning you could say "Why are you asking if you can have a baguette? Why couldn't you fucking have it in the first place? It's for sale, there's a price, here's the till - DON'T BE AN IDIOT" :whistle:

Because I was brought up with manners. Maybe you'd walk up to a counter and say 'give me this or that', or just pick something up and dump it on a counter, but some ov uz wos brought up propa!!

Dear Akp,

Manners cost nothing.

Yours

NB