Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest BlueBrett
Turns out that was my dishwasher. Duh

Dishwasher eh? Well La dee dah check you out!

edit. Richard Keys just told me that what I should have said is go give that bitch a slap and tell her to keep it down.

Edited by BlueBrett

or the box he talks about is in fact a cardboard box,that smells of piss!

In fact its more likely to smell of perfume in there on matchdays than that considering the rather large ratio proportion of females have been in there than to men lol

We must do well by putting a flat screen in there and two fridges in there if its really a cardboard box :P

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Im too much of a wuss!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just sterilise a needle over a hot flame (if you're being that fussy!), wait for it to cool (seeing as you're a wuss!), arm yourself with plenty of tissues (there may be gallons of blood!) :devil: , push the needle just through the skin towards the outer edge of the blister (c'mon, be brave... you can do it), then squeeze towards the hole you've made till the gunk comes out. If there seems to be some blood / clear liquid left on the opposite side of the blister then pierce that side with the needle and do the whole thing again. Theoretically, you really then should put some sort of antiseptic cream on it (personally I never bother, but then I'm female and we're 'hard as' when it comes to blisters). :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just sterilise a needle over a hot flame (if you're being that fussy!), wait for it to cool (seeing as you're a wuss!), arm yourself with plenty of tissues (there may be gallons of blood!) :devil: , push the needle just through the skin towards the outer edge of the blister (c'mon, be brave... you can do it), then squeeze towards the hole you've made till the gunk comes out. If there seems to be some blood / clear liquid left on the opposite side of the blister then pierce that side with the needle and do the whole thing again. Theoretically, you really then should put some sort of antiseptic cream on it (personally I never bother, but then I'm female and we're 'hard as' when it comes to blisters). :D

What was the point of that? You know fully well he will not do that lol

Him being a wuss and reading what you say is gonna scare him :P

Shuuuush, that was the sanitised version... I forgot to mention about how all the blood and puss spurts out, and the chronic infection that sets in afterwards. :innocent:

Shuuuush, that was the sanitised version... I forgot to mention about how all the blood and puss spurts out, and the chronic infection that sets in afterwards. :innocent:

And don't forget toe cancer, and how he might actually have to amputate it himself one day :whistle:

Will everyone just stop being fairies? I mean, come on, it's not like you've got a splinter or anything.

It's just a blister and the simplist and most effective cure is to hold the toe one inch above a candle (must be lit) for 24 seconds and then when the skin is sufficiently sterilised you have to upend said candle and pour one teaspoon of hot wax before it stiffens over infected area. In 3 hours blister is gone and you're back on your feet and raring to carry on your trek to the North Pole (I was anyway, but I understand some of you may need an hour extra recuperation time).

Oh yeah, and robbin little shithead 20 year old crackheads who think they're the X-Men grind my gears.

I know where you live you pair of F&%kwits and I'm going to pour two cans of Cherry Coca-Cola into an empty Fairy Liquid bottle tomorrow and squirt it through your little window next time it's open. And that's just a warning so don't think you're clever.

It's F&%king on you furry faced pair of snowmen.

Oh yeah, and robbin little shithead 20 year old crackheads who think they're the X-Men grind my gears.

I know where you live you pair of F&%kwits and I'm going to pour two cans of Cherry Coca-Cola into an empty Fairy Liquid bottle tomorrow and squirt it through your little window next time it's open. And that's just a warning so don't think you're clever.

It's F&%king on you furry faced pair of snowmen.

Go Team El Empty (would work better if your real name was used lol)

When people put the band name first in the "what are you listening to now" thread.

You don't say "I'm listening to Kylie Minogue singing I Should Be So Lucky" you say "I'm listening to I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue."

Though in truth, I've never said either of those statements.