Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I used to get blisters playing in my astros, I just never managed to break them in even playing twice a week. They'd always form and burst in the same session leaving me raw by the end. Now that stung.

I'm finding that with my Nike mercurial soft ground, I've been playing in them since start of the season and each week regardless of how long I play (full 90 or last 10 coming on to sure up the back 4) I seem to get a heel blister on right foot and the toe next to the small toe on my left has a blister EVERY WEEK

1) having had a shave only to find out later that day that you've missed a bit - not that anyone notices but once you realise you can't help but think that everyone can see the offending area.

2) Spending nearly an hour soothing the wee man to sleep only to trip and fall over his toys (which I should have tidied earlier) clattering into the wall and making a horrendous noise waking him and having to start from square one again.

It's worse when they don't even try to come back. Even if they're losing 2 or 3-0 at half-time, they're gone!

At least they get it done early doors! It's when you're winning 2-1, and have been for the whole swcod half, and they quit in the 90th minute. Frustrating. I played about 12 matches today and only finised 4 of them

At least they get it done early doors! It's when you're winning 2-1, and have been for the whole swcod half, and they quit in the 90th minute. Frustrating. I played about 12 matches today and only finised 4 of them

When it gets to that point just pass it around your defence, it's pathetic but it works. The only way for them to quit is to actually turn their console off so I take pride knowing I've pissed them off that much. I stopped fifa online because of the bastards on there.

When it gets to that point just pass it around your defence, it's pathetic but it works. The only way for them to quit is to actually turn their console off so I take pride knowing I've pissed them off that much. I stopped fifa online because of the bastards on there.

I hope people have a bit more pride when losing and actually finish a match off! Some people just can't handle that some players are better than them ;)

Edited by StanSP

Or hold the PS button in and quit game. That's more annoying when people are trying to piss you off by passing the ball around the back four.

Me too! Stopped playing online on Fifa 10 .My online record on Fifa 10 Was Played 7 Won 7 but in actual fact id played about 20 odd games. The scroats would have probably beat me if they'd stayed on .Ive not played 1online game at all on Fifa 11.Its bad enough on clubs and they can glitch it now after 5mins so it does not count at all! Iam pretty pissed off with Cod at min too feel like selling my Xbox . I hate Campers, Wot is the point?

Me too! Stopped playing online on Fifa 10 .My online record on Fifa 10 Was Played 7 Won 7 but in actual fact id played about 20 odd games. The scroats would have probably beat me if they'd stayed on .Ive not played 1online game at all on Fifa 11.Its bad enough on clubs and they can glitch it now after 5mins so it does not count at all! Iam pretty pissed off with Cod at min too feel like selling my Xbox . I hate Campers, Wot is the point?

Tactical gameplay. It must work seeing as they're killing you!

In a real war, I'm pretty sure people don't go running round like crazy chickens on ketamin they'll just play it tactically trying to kill whoever they can.

In a real war, I'm pretty sure people don't go running round like crazy chickens on ketamin they'll just play it tactically trying to kill whoever they can.

yeah but playing a game should be about having fun, go out all guns blazing rather than hiding in the corner.

If i was in a war then i'd be tactical but COD is just a laugh and should be treated as such.

But its shit ! Capture the flag is almost impossible to play because of campers!! The Kill cam always ends up being some twat laying near to the flag looking down the sight at the flag popping people off as soon as they get it . And there kills are about 50 to no deaths.TWO WORDS- NO SKILLS!!!!

But its shit ! Capture the flag is almost impossible to play because of campers!! The Kill cam always ends up being some twat laying near to the flag looking down the sight at the flag popping people off as soon as they get it . And there kills are about 50 to no deaths.TWO WORDS- NO LIFE!!!!

Fixed

• Like 1

Realising that whatever happens in Egypt there will still be an Israeli/US corrupt and twisted puppet who is an enemy of his own people in power there whether it still be Mubarak or new guy. Thought there was a bit of hope for a while.

And Obama still giving vital aid to Mubarak even after what he said 3 days ago. And also Obama telling the world to stop criticizing Hosni!

Oh and Israel has 'agreed' to let Egypt move troops into Sinai even though it belongs to Egypt anyway!