Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Radio Leicester - I tune in hoping for occassional updates about city instead there's half an hour about eurovision, some quiz where everyone is too dumb to listen to what the presenter says (Ok the answer to the first is not brazil, russia or japan - 1st three callers i hear: "Japan", "Russia", "Brazil" - bellends) followed by bullshit about psychic poodles - the fooking bitch talking about them - they aren't psychic, nothing is psychic, that stuff is weapons grade baloneyium, They're just fooking dogs and if you don't shut up they'll be dog flavoured sandwiches instead.

Radio Leicester - I tune in hoping for occassional updates about city instead there's half an hour about eurovision, some quiz where everyone is too dumb to listen to what the presenter says (Ok the answer to the first is not brazil, russia or japan - 1st three callers i hear: "Japan", "Russia", "Brazil" - bellends) followed by bullshit about psychic poodles - the fooking bitch talking about them - they aren't psychic, nothing is psychic, that stuff is weapons grade baloneyium, They're just fooking dogs and if you don't shut up they'll be dog flavoured sandwiches instead.

Should have tuned in at 6-7pm cos that's the main time for a round-up of football news concerning Leicester and the weekend's action (when there is).

Mystic Meg is not happy with your revelation regarding nothing being psychic. Although maybe she should have seen that coming.

Should have tuned in at 6-7pm cos that's the main time for a round-up of football news concerning Leicester and the weekend's action (when there is).

Mystic Meg is not happy with your revelation regarding nothing being psychic. Although maybe she should have seen that coming.

always think the FF is 7-8 for some reason.

lol

It's the truth! Not sure if you're laughing because you think it's not true or because I've only just realised!

Mubarak and his regime is Israels and Americas biggest assett in that region. Closely followed by the Saudi royals of course. If it weren't for these two regimes then Israel would not have free reign to unleash the hell it has been delivering to the Palestinians for decades and they might have to start treating them like humans.

It's the truth! Not sure if you're laughing because you think it's not true or because I've only just realised!

Mubarak and his regime is Israels and Americas biggest assett in that region. Closely followed by the Saudi royals of course. If it weren't for these two regimes then Israel would not have free reign to unleash the hell it has been delivering to the Palestinians for decades and they might have to start treating them like humans.

I was just giggling at your borderline anti-Semitism.

10 o'clock live.

On paper looks a winner but the combined smugness of the four presenters makes it nearly unbearable to watch. At best mildly amusing (mainly Brooker) at worst just embarassing. The one highlight of the only episode I've bothered to watch was seeing David Mitchell get outclassed and outwitted by Alistair Campbell.

You keep your tackle in BOXES???

And your boxes have HOLES in them???

Thats just careless

Plus he'll look very stupid and scruffy wearing a box. I hope it's a Marks & Spencers box to add a bit of class.

I put mine in a smarties tube as it's quite long but only as wide as a 1 pence piece. I had to stock up on Smarties though before they changed the tubes to hexagons.

Had a nightmare when I got a boner on the bus the other day. It was like The Incredible Hulk and everyone heard the tube pop. I just looked to the side with a confused face and said "what the hell was that?".

• Like 3