Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

paople who put 'FACT' after a sentence

Edit;

and people who can't spell people

I thought that was an abbreviation of peadophile :whistle:

The same applies to Liverpool fans as to Forest fans... face it, you've had your heyday, now you're just a run of the mill club, both of you. Now STOP telling everyone how good you are based on the past successes. You'll never hear a foxes fan talk about the good old days...

Will you?

:ph34r:

Edited by Parafox

Tesco ran out of BLT's and I had a £2 voucher so thought I'd go with the 'healthy version' of the BLT.

The only reason it's healthy is because there's no fooking bacon in it! Maybe they're playing around with abbreviations: Bread lettuce and tomato.

Tesco ran out of BLT's and I had a £2 voucher so thought I'd go with the 'healthy version' of the BLT.

The only reason it's healthy is because there's no fooking bacon in it! Maybe they're playing around with abbreviations: Bread lettuce and tomato.

Thats an old joke, Lee Mack told it when I saw him last April :tumbleweed:

(I mean on stage... obviously... not, like, a random meeting.. )

Edited by Parafox

The wife buying things on the internet and then finding our JOINT account has been swizzled by some con artists from America!!!! :angry:

No, those shoes really were that expensive. :P

Dont get me started on women buying stuff the Mrs has her eye on a bag £550 she has two already and this one will be the cheapest of the 3!!!

Now if i spend £15 on fishing bait !!!

Well she can't carry all her stuff around in that, can she?! :rolleyes::doh::whistle:

Charity bombers. There is not a single day that I've been through town in... well.. a long bloody time that I've not been harrassed by these annoying (insert several expletives).

JUST CHUFF OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE :mad:

Once you spot them, I always divert my walk so it's enough that they have to chase me down, which they rarely do.

That or stick the headphones in, turn the music up, and whip the phone out.

I agree it's not different.

I'm informed enough to make my own mind up about which charities I give to and I'll do it on my own time, not because some tool is hounding me in the street.

If their charity is worth it then I'll already be giving to them.

Just leave me alone while I'm shopping

Charity bombers. There is not a single day that I've been through town in... well.. a long bloody time that I've not been harrassed by these annoying (insert several expletives).

JUST CHUFF OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE :mad:

Just say that you're already giving to that charity. That way they can only smile and say 'have a nice day', even if it's not true. Not a single frown by either party :thumbup: