Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My surname is the same as a female's first name and I hate it when people ask for my name - usually in banks when it is written down in front of them - and say "No, I need your surname". As far as I am aware I do not resemble a woman so it's hardly my ****ing first name is it?!!!

You think you've got problems.

Being in a pub at 10am, watching Coalville, Manchester Derby, City v Derby, then going out in Leicester had something to do with it. Ended up finding a comfy spot outside the train station so it was all good. I hate alcohol. <_<

I bedded down in a hedge near the train station about 9 years ago after a messy night out and lost my phone as well. Maybe it was the same hedge.

You think you've got problems.

I suppose I knew Mrs FoxyPV's surname when we got married but I didn't think this kind of thing would happen (even though she always told me about it happening to her)

was it a blackberry ?

Comedy gold :laugh:

was it a blackberry ?

Fantastic!

I bedded down in a hedge near the train station about 9 years ago after a messy night out and lost my phone as well. Maybe it was the same hedge.

:wub:

One near Morrisons and Odeon. I really hope it is! I stumbled there from the o2 academy looking for my mates house before realising he moved last summer. Shortly after I was moved on by the police, not one of my finer moments. <_<

Always seem to get mega tired mid afternoon, bloody hate it.

Borderline diabetes?

Do you eat breakfast? The body needs food first thing to build up depleted energy stores used whilst asleep/not eating. If it doesn't get a boost of carbs early on it can make you feel tired later in the day when energy reserves will be lower.

What GMG's? Being a shift worker and having the munchies about 4am but a mouth as dry a dust yet when I am asleep during the day I drool like a peado in a playground because my stomach expects food. Not nice lying on a soggy pillow

:angry: