Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Sure i've had this before but glory supporters and their facebook statuses.

Chelsea and United fans after the match today "You", "Us", "Ah we're shit! I might just fuck football off altogether"

Urgh, Actually Support someone you go and watch live, that's local. Otherwise shut the **** up.

Borderline diabetes?

Do you eat breakfast? The body needs food first thing to build up depleted energy stores used whilst asleep/not eating. If it doesn't get a boost of carbs early on it can make you feel tired later in the day when energy reserves will be lower.

What GMG's? Being a shift worker and having the munchies about 4am but a mouth as dry a dust yet when I am asleep during the day I drool like a peado in a playground because my stomach expects food. Not nice lying on a soggy pillow

:angry:

being a fellow shift worker Parafox i am with you on that score - people dont understand what its like to live how you describe above - weird isnt it?

Victims groups in NI trying to seek compensation from the Libyan govt because the sold arms and bombs to the IRA. Now Mrs FoxyPV's father was shot by the IRA and no one has approached her about this. It stinks of money grasping by loyalists (I extend this disgust to victims groups trying to sue the British govt for compensation). Why not sue the British arms firms who probably made the guns in the first place?

Fucking joke of a place.

Edited by FoxyPV

Guest BlueBrett
Who's she engaged to... and why wasn't I consulted?

Some posh nob who apparently used to drive to his uni lectures in a lamborghini.

His family also sold their house to Cheryl and Ashley Cole when they got married.

Borderline diabetes?

Do you eat breakfast? The body needs food first thing to build up depleted energy stores used whilst asleep/not eating. If it doesn't get a boost of carbs early on it can make you feel tired later in the day when energy reserves will be lower.

What GMG's? Being a shift worker and having the munchies about 4am but a mouth as dry a dust yet when I am asleep during the day I drool like a peado in a playground because my stomach expects food. Not nice lying on a soggy pillow

:angry:

Don't think so, my dad's diabetic and has tested me numerous occasions and all seemed normal.

I don't eat breakfast really though as i can'tstomach it first thing.

People who put stuff like "**** the police, all they want to do is ruin your night" on facebook. People seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder about them (including my mates) yet I know they'd be the first to ring them if they had a crime comitted against them, whereas I respect them for doing their job. So I suppose what grinds my gears is people's ignorance towards the public services

People who put stuff like "**** the police, all they want to do is ruin your night" on facebook. People seem to have a massive chip on their shoulder about them (including my mates) yet I know they'd be the first to ring them if they had a crime comitted against them, whereas I respect them for doing their job. So I suppose what grinds my gears is people's ignorance towards the public services

FTM laaa

Don't think so, my dad's diabetic and has tested me numerous occasions and all seemed normal.

I don't eat breakfast really though as i can'tstomach it first thing.

Ok. Well could be quite a few possibilities then. Aneamia, liver dysfunction, thyroid probs... you'd need a blood test to determine anything. Worth seeing yr GP if its a problem that is getting you down.

lolwut?

"**** the Matrix."

Basically **** the police, it's what the LADs up here say.

Edit: Is it only Liverpool that has the Matrix? Probably explains that then.

Edited by ScouseFox

Stupid fooking alarm clock beeping noise.

Every time i hear the 'Xbox Kinect' advert, with the Milf jumping on the checkout, the beep sends a shiver right down me.

"**** the Matrix."

Basically **** the police, it's what the LADs up here say.

Edit: Is it only Liverpool that has the Matrix? Probably explains that then.

No, I live in Stoke and it's not known there. It's not even far away!

Must be a scouse thing :P

Well yeah, the matrix are the drug police in Liverpool, we need our own drugs police it seems. :P

"FTM stands for **** The Matrix,

the matrix is the section of the police that deals with illegal drugs in Liverpool, and some silly 10 year olds think it makes them hardcore to write it places along with a poor representation of the weed sign.

in fact, its not only used by silly ten year olds but also by the retards who give Liverpool its reputation of stealing things and general rat consumption. most people aren't like that.

stupid retard 1: 'FtM!! _\|/_'

stupid retard 2: 'keepin' it scouse, 1 lyf, liv it! _\|/_'"

lol, that basically.