Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

You can't afford headphones? They have as much right to be there as you, and are probably enjoying it less. Take pleasure in the fact that at the end of the flight to get to leave the kids behind....

I'm not entirely sure you understand the true spirit of this thread.

Diversions, or should I say lack of notice/information about diversions.

They are doing some work fucking about doing something to the roundabout at the bottom of the road I live on and have closed the road, I have just come home from the gym and wasn't sure if I could get down this certain way although I expected I could, but then I got right up almost at my house and the road was closed from there on, so I turn round and go another route round, same again got close almost home, closed, neither of these routes warning you the road ahead was closed, so I then had to go another route.

Obviously I know my way round, it's where I live but just the lack of information is a little annoying of what roads they have and haven't closed.

All in all took my over 30 minutes to do a 10 minute journey.

Edited by Matt

I wouldn't mind the finacial security of Bieber but i certaintly wouldn't give up my child hood for it, which he effectively has. He hasn't been able to have a proper child hood, he hasn't been able to grow up like a normal teen growing up learning life through random adventures and mistakes is what being a teen is all about. Not having the worlds press in your face 24/7 waiting for you to say or do something out of the ordinary.

Don't try and hide it now.

If I was jealous of Bieber because of his success and riches, then I'd be jealous of many footballers such as Messi, Ronaldo etc etc.

I don't like Bieber because in my eyes, he's got to where he is by making cheesy and crappy music. I don't not like him because of the popularity or riches he has.

If I was jealous of Bieber because of his success and riches, then I'd be jealous of many footballers such as Messi, Ronaldo etc etc.

I don't like Bieber because in my eyes, he's got to where he is by making cheesy and crappy music. I don't not like him because of the popularity or riches he has.

It took me a while to come out with it, but you don't have to be frightened. I will just give you some time, don't conceal your true feelings though.

You can't afford headphones? They have as much right to be there as you, and are probably enjoying it less. Take pleasure in the fact that at the end of the flight to get to leave the kids behind....

That's not it.

I do switch to headphones when needed.

I was more trying to make a point about young families and their need to take toddlers with them whilst being on holidays these days.

I think it's a rather new phenomenon that has developed ever since the low-fare carriers came into existence.

Early morning flights in particular are a mind-boggling affair, as the little ones struggle with being taken out of their regular sleeping pattern just because mom and dad feel like it.

I just don't think infants belong in an airplane cabin.

My first time on board of a jet was at the age of 5 - and I was already a quiet boy back then and could grasp what cabin pressure and all that meant.

I was more trying to make a point about young families and their need to take toddlers with them whilst being on holidays these days.

What are they supposed to do, leave them at home? :unsure:

And don't say don't go at all, they've as much a right as anybody else to fly abroad for a holiday.

It snowed here on Friday night.

Yeah at 5.13am on a saturday morning i can safely say I was smashed and didn't understand the concept that the weather in one place can be different to the weather in another :P

Im getting old so im at that age where little things annoy me,one of my pettiest is that car sticker"powered by fairy dust" it fooking well isnt,grow up!

While we are on the subject of car stickers the one that says "pull back child" for years i thought the parents were having a dig at the kids really meaning W**ker on board,only to find its a different sort of pull back :whistle: