Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

£44 to take a family to the movies, thats what grinds my gears.

Holy crap!

I know it's expensive these days compared to when i was in my teens but £44!! :|

Guess what with the tickets, all the drinks, popcorn etc it all adds up.

Can't stand it when people tell you they have a problem and that they're fucked and you ask them why, but they say they can't tell you.

Don't come to me with a problem, expecting me to help you out, but then don't tell me what's up!

Can't stand it when people tell you they have a problem and that they're fucked and you ask them why, but they say they can't tell you.

Don't come to me with a problem, expecting me to help you out, but then don't tell me what's up!

Also hate it when people treat you like shit because they clearly have a problem, but aren't prepared to tell you something's wrong or what it is. If you're not prepared to tell me what your problem is, or even that you have one, don't dump your mood on me. A lad at work is really bad for it, does my head in. It's not that I want to know peoples problems, just that I would be able to understand why they're being an arse if they let me know something's wrong, and then I might give them some leeway, but if they're gonna snap at me for seemingly no reason I'm likely to snap back, and that's just gonna make them feel worse.

Also hate it when people treat you like shit because they clearly have a problem, but aren't prepared to tell you something's wrong or what it is. If you're not prepared to tell me what your problem is, or even that you have one, don't dump your mood on me. A lad at work is really bad for it, does my head in. It's not that I want to know peoples problems, just that I would be able to understand why they're being an arse if they let me know something's wrong, and then I might give them some leeway, but if they're gonna snap at me for seemingly no reason I'm likely to snap back, and that's just gonna make them feel worse.

Feeling every word you say cos been in the same situation very recently! It seems much worse if it's a female too :frusty: I'm also the one she comes to most of the time, but recently she just seems to dump her problems on me, and whenever I help it's either unappreciated or thrown right back in my face. Not on!

Edited by StanSP

Feeling every word you say cos been in the same situation very recently! It seems much worse if it's a female too :frusty: I'm also the one she comes to most of the time, but recently she just seems to dump her problems on me, and whenever I help it's either unappreciated or thrown right back in my face. Not on!

Gah don't get me started on women at the moment :banghead: I'll be typing all night!

BBC's constant need to cancel programs without a conclusion. (Outcasts)

Thought they'd moved it to the graveyard slot, late on a Sunday night.

Sounds like my wife :whistle:

She's funny? Only thing i've seen of her is the I'm ****ing Matt Damon song. Jo Brand is ok i guess, not much else

She does very close to the edge humour. A loose, vague comparison would be to say she's like America's Al Murray - but a lot, lot more offensive.

I think she's hilarious, personally. And stunning. :wub:

I think she got massively out-done with the Fucking Matt Damon / Ben Affleck exchange, though! Haha.

Falling down stupidly steep hills, in think fog, holding your camera trying to take photos. :/

You got some nice shots of your nostril?

Oh and it's charity bags that are grinding my gears. Not just receiving them, but delivering them too. Imagine how much they pad out a postman's bag when you've got one for each and every house. We seem to be getting them every week now. Who are these people who buy so many clothes that they can throw some away every week?

Seriously, sort it out charities.

You got some nice shots of your nostril?

Oh and it's charity bags that are grinding my gears. Not just receiving them, but delivering them too. Imagine how much they pad out a postman's bag when you've got one for each and every house. We seem to be getting them every week now. Who are these people who buy so many clothes that they can throw some away every week?

Seriously, sort it out charities.

Haha nope. Did get some nice shots in general though. Just my jeans, shoes and coat were a bit muddied up. lol

I want to book some tickets for the Olympics next year but it's when we usually go on holiday and the missus is being awkward.

My advice - buy them anyway.

If you can go, you'll have tickets, if you can't then you can whack them on eBay and maybe even make a profit.