Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Or similar to LD3's advice, buy them, sell them on for much higher than what you bought (you'll get huge amount on eBay), then use that money to go on a better holiday. And if your wife's being awkward, stagger the holiday so you only miss a few days of the Olympics?

Sell your wife

Buy tickets

???

Profit

Pah - If you can't spot a link between having tickets for one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the next 5 years and making a profit then you've got no hope.

This on the otherhand isn't obvious at all, so the joke doesn't really work.

underpants-gnomes.png

Edited by LargeAl

Having killed myself delivering the census, council tax bills are here.

Well at least it stops me having to walk the streets.

Who said it was going to be easy as Minister for Media and Information Distribution ?

It will all be worth it brother Trav

youtube - I have no idea why but some videos are being shown over the top of anything i have open, so i can't browse other webpages while listening to something on youtube.

Also a recipe from BBC Food appears to have printed itself in complete gibberish - for example step 3:

ejwjef !ui f !epvhi !joup!t jy!f r v brhqjf df t !boe! spmlf bdi !pof !joup!b!ui jo djsdrfn!bcpvului f! ui jdl of t t !pdgb!31!qf odf !dpjo!)3n n 02027!jo*-!vt joh!bsprjnoh!qjo/!

what the **** am i meant to be doing?

Lily Allen.

Or more to the point Lily Allen announcing she's giving up fame, by filming an hour long documentary for Channel 4 about giving up fame, to be shown to millions of viewers, and therefore keeping her famous. If she really wanted to quit fame she'd just fuck off.

• Like 1

Mobile phones, I dont remember queues at the phone box in the pre mobile phone days. Saw 2 young parents with 2 kids both parents texting whilst their kids trying to ask them something, for FFS stop interacting with a piece of plastic and interact with your kids.

And another thing...

Dog owners who bag the crap (fair enough) but then hang the bag on a branch, usually just at my daughters head height. Most common in Swithland Woods.

yep agreed there Parafox - its just lazyness, some sort of bin area is never more than a few minutes walk away if you look properly

When 2 female flatmates directly above my room have an argument at 3:06am and lasting for around 20 minutes. :angry:

2 female flatmates.....you act as peacemaker.....they are tired....it's night time and very late. You do the maths! lol

Edited by MikeyT

When 2 female flatmates directly above my room have an argument at 3:06am and lasting for around 20 minutes. :angry:

that's very precise

you live a flat ?

i thought you lived in a castle with servants and stuff like lord snooty

i'm very disappointed