Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm really sorry, but:

Switzerland 1-2 Luxembourg

:giggle:

It's ok, I'm already over it.

Wonder how creative the daily newspapers are going to be tomorrow morning. :crylaugh:

Oh, and what grinds my gears more and more these days is the crappy and lazy journalism displayed by the media.

Edited by Alexei

It's ok, I'm already over it.

Wonder how creative the daily newspapers are going to be tomorrow morning. :crylaugh:

Oh, and what grinds my gears more and more these days is the crappy and lazy journalism displayed by the media.

I know, I thought the world was going to end today, they said it in the Sun!! :angry:

I'm beginning to think the newspapers don't always tell the truth <_<

Edited by Corky

The lack of individuality and charisma within the new breed of international snooker stars. It's all 17 hours practice, 2 hours in the gym, bottles of Evian all round and then tucked up tight in the oxygen tent. Where is the lager? Where are Benson & Hedges? Where is Len Ganley when you need him most? It's a modern crisis.

The lack of individuality and charisma within the new breed of international snooker stars. It's all 17 hours practice, 2 hours in the gym, bottles of Evian all round and then tucked up tight in the oxygen tent. Where is the lager? Where are Benson & Hedges? Where is Len Ganley when you need him most? It's a modern crisis.

If you train me in the way of the snooker cue and convince my girlfriend that it's ok for me to start smoking again then I can be that hero you're after.

Ha. What kind of crappy system wants to know what you earned from Apr 07 - Mar 08 to base its decision on, when for the academic year coming up, one is not going to be earning a third of that amount? Tossers.

They are absolute wankers, still no schedule. I am about to ring up and make someones day HELL!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

They are absolute wankers, still no schedule. I am about to ring up and make someones day HELL!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

I am feeling your rage.

Today's gear grinder is the fact that someone will come and ask me for a notebook, or some Post-It's, yet as soon as I open the stationery cupboard, it's "ooh, can I have a pen too?" Like you didn't know if you needed one before hand? What is it with people and pens? >_<

I am feeling your rage.

Today's gear grinder is the fact that someone will come and ask me for a notebook, or some Post-It's, yet as soon as I open the stationery cupboard, it's "ooh, can I have a pen too?" Like you didn't know if you needed one before hand? What is it with people and pens? >_<

Well I shouted quite substantially at someone, I had actually finished my 'conversation' but was still effing and jeffing by the time Stez came home for lunch - he thought I was shouting at the pans :dunno:

I must admit my eyes light up at stationary.

Drinking one third of a bottle of red wine (yeah, ONE THIRD) and waking up the next morning with a hangover. What the f**k.

Well, you swanky city types should learn that you need to spend more than £1.99 on a bottle. :D

Well, you swanky city types should learn that you need to spend more than £1.99 on a bottle. :D

You're right. I was at Sainsbury's in Brixton and in my haste I picked up a bottle of Jacob's Creek Shiraz. It was pretty shit. In fact any alcohol that doesn't get you drunk, just gives you a hangover is shit.

Maybe I'm just getting old. :cry: