Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Sorry but you left yourself so open to it.

Why cos i put a photo of myself on? I've seen plenty of people do that on here in the past. I didn't expect some childish, immature response that's all. Some people really need to grow the hell up. Pathetic. Plus there's too many little cliques on here at times too.

• Like 4

Why cos i put a photo of myself on? I've seen plenty of people do that on here in the past. I didn't expect some childish, immature response that's all. Some people really need to grow the hell up. Pathetic. Plus there's too many little cliques on here at times too.

Oh come on chap. Do you really care what Milktray thinks of your picture?

It was just a gag.

• Like 2

I should actually thank him anyway, if i'd left my photo there i'd never have found the one that's there now. :D

Mate, it was a perfect time for a comment from 'Milktray.

Only banter bud.

Mmm Mojito's make sure there is plenty of brown sugar in the bottom

Boil some water and add a load of sugar to it. It's called gomme and it's what is used in cocktail bars. It means that the sugar dissolves and makes the mojito even better.

Can you tell I'm only 15? lol. My knowledge of that sort of area needs broadening! :D

This type of behaviour is unacceptable. Get a fake ID and go to your nearest cocktail bar and sample all of the cocktails on the menu.