Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Sprained it on friday night <_<

Hurts less than it did on Saturday morning but it seems to be growing :S

Edit: That was this morning, now it's bruised all around the base of my toes. Looks cool!

Edited by Haydos

None of my trainers/flip flops fit because my foot is now the size of my head. :frusty:

1h3vhg.jpg

I'm not a doctor or anything; but I can say with some certainty that that's some pretty fucked up shit right there.

Edited by Asha

Yeah I'd get that checked out :)

I'm gonna leave it a couple of days, went over on my other one a couple of years ago playing rugby at it kinda went like this. I can kinda walk on it now so I assume it's all good :P

speaking of feet, there is a cut in a toenail on my right foot and a black/ dark blue line underneath it and i have no idea how that happened.

Annoys me when i pick up an injury and have no idea how.

Something like that happened to me on one of my little toes a few months back. I now have a tiny black mark under one of them. Odd.

I'm gonna leave it a couple of days, went over on my other one a couple of years ago playing rugby at it kinda went like this. I can kinda walk on it now so I assume it's all good :P

It's not properly healed and never will be!

Something like that happened to me on one of my little toes a few months back. I now have a tiny black mark under one of them. Odd.

aye, 'tis very strange. I could understand if it were my left foot (on the recieving end of a crunching tackle from one of my centre backs while playing football last week) but i haven't done anything to my right foot.

It's not properly healed and never will be!

It's only a bit swollen :whistle:

My housemates keep nagging me to go tbh so I probably will tomorrow or weds. They think it looks weird but insist on poking it because it's squidgy.

Edited by Haydos

Shouldn't you be studying instead of being on Foxestalk. The essays won't write themselves :P

What I should do and what I always end up doing are two depressingly different things...

Get a job or stop whining and get studying. Your choice, like it or not.

Well I was hardly being serious enough to warrant such a serious reply!

As it happens I'd genuinely rather have a job than be studying at the moment, but I keep getting told that would be a stupid option and that I'd be "giving up" if I dropped out of uni to take up a learn-on-the-job position at a bank or something, and ****ing up my future career prospects.

So now I guess I am genuinely moaning. And not writing my ****ing essay...

Off to Thailand Thursday night,just been reported severe flooding in Koh Samui 1m deep in parts.ok im not there until next Tuesday but it is meant to be the fooking dry season ! What with my dad and his big c and DVT and now this,im thinking someone is telling me not to step on the plane!

Off to Thailand Thursday night,just been reported severe flooding in Koh Samui 1m deep in parts.ok im not there until next Tuesday but it is meant to be the fooking dry season ! What with my dad and his big c and DVT and now this,im thinking someone is telling me not to step on the plane!

Just go and enjoy Flooding is quiet common in Asia it will probably be gone by the time you get there.

Might I suggest you pack your waders? :P

Maybe a small dinghy too?

Ha Ha,the wife is shitting her little knickers about flying and now this,she will be sooo moody on the day we fly.

There are some pictures on "camilles samui blog" which shows the damage.although i can post pictures this is a bridge too far for me.or no bridge as the case might be!!!

Being taught basic physics and simple maths by an unbearably patronising woman (who even admitted we will never need any of it in architectural practice) in a construction tutorial when I've got an A and a B in A-level maths and physics.

If you're going to waste my time teaching me stuff I don't need to know, at least do it quickly and with minimal fuss.

And under no circumstances ask the class to confirm multiplication sums such as 5x6 you silly bint.

Edited by ajthefox