Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I hate Andy Townsend more and more each time I hear him commentate. I struggle to believe he played football.

On and attempted curled free kick, aimed somewhat at the top corner that drifted high and wide: "He should be trying to get a lot more power on it than that."

What does that even mean? It's from 25 yards out and the lad's tried to place it in the top corner. Yeah, definitely shoulda just smashed it as hard as he could. :frusty: The guy just seems to say the first thing he thinks of to fill time.

I hate Andy Townsend more and more each time I hear him commentate. I struggle to believe he played football.

On and attempted curled free kick, aimed somewhat at the top corner that drifted high and wide: "He should be trying to get a lot more power on it than that."

What does that even mean? It's from 25 yards out and the lad's tried to place it in the top corner. Yeah, definitely shoulda just smashed it as hard as he could. :frusty: The guy just seems to say the first thing he thinks of to fill time.

He also condemned Gyan playing an early ball through in an attempt to set a teammate on goal. He said something like 'should have cut back and stopped for a second and played it to a man closer to him'.

Not in as many words but he's so hypocritical and contradictory. I can't remember which match it was, think it was Man Utd vs Marseille. One United foul would be a 'good foul', but if a similar foul was committed by the opposition, it would be dirty or nasty.

He's a fucking joke of a commentator.

Off to Thailand Thursday night,just been reported severe flooding in Koh Samui 1m deep in parts.ok im not there until next Tuesday but it is meant to be the fooking dry season ! What with my dad and his big c and DVT and now this,im thinking someone is telling me not to step on the plane!

:huh:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/455940-1-million-people-stranded-as-floods-rage-through-thai-south/

People who send me friend requests who i haven't known or don't know on Facebook. I get about 2/3 of these requests everyday. The only person that sent me a request so far today was 'Craig ''Mcloving'' Stirling.' <_< :unsure:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

People who send me friend requests who i haven't known or don't know on Facebook. I get about 2/3 of these requests everyday. The only person that sent me a request so far today was 'Craig ''Mcloving'' Stirling.' <_< :unsure:

You're fame is spreading!

Not get your early bird in?

I did but they refused me student prices, despite me having a letter from DMU confirming I'd be there until 2013 and my student ID card. They say they'll refund me the difference if I get proof.... I thought that was proof enough! :frusty: :frusty:

god damn defenders. :mad:

If you are a defender you do not:

a) - Go charging up the pitch then when you lose the ball let the opposition move forward without either busting a lung to get back or trying to make a tackle, i don't expect to be facing a 4 on 1 situation 2/3 times a half.

b) - When chasing a pass half way in side your own half just stand there and expect the keeper to come and collect it, it's pretty much at your feet and way out of my box why not deal with it yourself or pass it back to me.

c) - Blast a pass-back towards the corner of the goal causing me to have to scramble across and poke the ball away to prevent an own-goal

d) - When your keeper shouts - Mark up, "player x" go cover #10 decide that means trot off and leave their #10 with a completely free-header on the penalty spot.