Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When we're supposed to have a 10 o clock on a thursday morning, and don't even e-mail us to tell us we don't have a session until 8.45.

Rushed to get up in time for it and find out it's not even on. Our year tutor is such a nob sometimes.

Having 30,000 emails in my inbox and not being able to delete pages in one go. I have to select each one to delete as I need to keep lots of them.

What e-mail are you using?

Does it not have a tick box at the top above the tick box for each e-mail? :S

Spiders - the big hairy fvckers that know you're going to try to get them but also know they're too fast for you to catch. Scare the life out of me. It's essentially the only thing putting me off going to Australia seeing as they have steroid-spiders and killer spiders.

Also, 6,000-word Jursiprudence essays and having 3 exams in a 60-hour time-frame. Euuurrrgggghhhh. Literally FML.

• Like 3

Spiders are my worst fear. Got told to man up but they got a hasty '**** off, bitch' in reply. Can't stand them. They do my fucking head in. I know they have a purpose within the home (to kill termites and dustmites apparently) but I wish they'd get on with that and not linger around the fucking house being useless!

• Like 1

Spiders are my worst fear. Got told to man up but they got a hasty '**** off, bitch' in reply. Can't stand them. They do my ****ing head in. I know they have a purpose within the home (to kill termites and dustmites apparently) but I wish they'd get on with that and not linger around the ****ing house being useless!

To be honest, I thought their purpose in life was to torture me - I had no idea that I was living so close to termites as to need an insect-executioner to take residence in my house. I wish mine just lingered in the background being useless. Instead, they stride around like they own the fvcking joint, waiting to be chased into before coming back out when I breathe a sigh of relief. Horrible little bullying bastards.

• Like 2

Spiders - the big hairy fvckers that know you're going to try to get them but also know they're too fast for you to catch. Scare the life out of me. It's essentially the only thing putting me off going to Australia seeing as they have steroid-spiders and killer spiders.Also, 6,000-word Jursiprudence essays and having 3 exams in a 60-hour time-frame. Euuurrrgggghhhh. Literally FML.

Don't have them in the cities, really only have them in the bush

• Like 1

Don't have them in the cities, really only have them in the bush

ROOF, I'm not talking pubic lice here.

I'm talking those big fvcking huntsman spiders or something. And those little poisonous ones that bite you on the arse when you go to the toilet

Spiders - the big hairy fvckers that know you're going to try to get them but also know they're too fast for you to catch. Scare the life out of me. It's essentially the only thing putting me off going to Australia seeing as they have steroid-spiders and killer spiders.

Arachnophobia five. \o

• Like 2

wasps. started coming out recentlly. They trip me out when they just hover around your head. Big one just flew through my window and just kinda flew round and round me lol

Hate Wasps. Wish they would all just bugger off. My dad fell in a nest many years ago now and I presume that's where my fear of them stems from.

ROOF, I'm not talking pubic lice here.

I'm talking those big fvcking huntsman spiders or something. And those little poisonous ones that bite you on the arse when you go to the toilet

Don't exsist as far as i'm concerned