Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

ROOF, I'm not talking pubic lice here.

I'm talking those big fvcking huntsman spiders or something. And those little poisonous ones that bite you on the arse when you go to the toilet

Imagine coming home to find that sitting in your kitchen! :S

spiders_small.jpg

OK very rarely we do get some sizeable spiders inside the house. But i'll give you girls a bit of advice Spiders don't really like a size 11 boot on them

But I don't like spiders on my size 9s!

Was just about to ask that, thought he may have been exaggerating. Guess not. Ha

Agreed.

Actually I'm underestimating, I only have the number of unread messages shown which is 29,062, then I could add a few thousand in my junk folder, so I probably have many more altogether.

This pales into insignificance compared to my outlook express email address which I never use, but just had a look and now have 173229 in my inbox. I don't have OE on my PC so have to login online and although I can delete it all in one go, I kinda want to see how many i can get. :)

I've learned from this page that I'm never going to Melbourne, my feet are too small, ROOF is a soldier, it is possible to be scared by a photograph and I hate MikeyT.

lol

On spiders...

Spider's for the most lurk in dark corners unseen for the most part.

Flies on the other hand buzz annoyingly around and get in your face all day.

Spiders eat flies.

This is why I am quite happy for spiders to exist in their largely unseen,unappreciated, but vital role!

I've learned from this page that I'm never going to Melbourne, my feet are too small, ROOF is a soldier, it is possible to be scared by a photograph and I hate MikeyT.

Seriously there isn't many spiders in the 'burbs and cities. If you came to Melbourne i would show you how we roll in these neck of the woods

Thanks

Seriously dude, I preferred it when you were leching around not scaring me half to death! :P

And ROOF, I would literally love to arrive in Melbourne and go drinking with you. That'd be an unbelievably enlightening, and potentially dangerous, experience. I'd definitely have to have you and your size 11s on speed dial though because I am, for all intents and purposes, a little girl when it comes to those 8-legged creatures.

Seriously dude, I preferred it when you were leching around not scaring me half to death! :P

And ROOF, I would literally love to arrive in Melbourne and go drinking with you. That'd be an unbelievably enlightening, and potentially dangerous, experience. I'd definitely have to have you and your size 11s on speed dial though because I am, for all intents and purposes, a little girl when it comes to those 8-legged creatures.

Haha sorry mate. Least we don't get those bad boys over here though.