Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Place bin under where spider is located. Use deodorant so it drops in. The deodorant ****s their senses up so they get disoriented, hence why they scuttle off any which way and lose grip on the surface they're on.

Obviously the above will not work if spider is on the floor.

Place bin under where spider is located. Use deodorant so it drops in. The deodorant ****s their senses up so they get disoriented, hence why they scuttle off any which way and lose grip on the surface they're on.

Obviously the above will not work if spider is on the floor.

Or just sit and lob stuff at it from a distance until it drops to the ground.

I'll give you girls a bit of advice Spiders don't really like a size 11 boot on them

****ing hate spiders, useless ****s who won't stay still for long enough for me to smash them with a golf club.

Golf club would be shit for spiders. Too small surface area.

I use the Yellow Pages.

Rolled up Widen Cricketer gets the job done nicely.

Fly swatters are the ultimate spider killer - far greater accuracy than with a newspaper or the Yellow Pages... I know, I've tried just about every spider-annihilation method going. *shudders*

245jyb4.jpg

• Like 1

You're kidding? If all you ever kill is a money spider, maybe.

Do you not have house hunting spiders in Norwich? The tarantulas we have here would just eat your flimsy swatter.

My yellow pages has faultless accuracy. The day I fail to kill with it I'll let you know!

You may not be around to though! :o

F****t

good call but better still are the following options 1) Racially or Religiously aggravated racists 2) Violent men or women for that matter that batter their partners 3) people who preach their beliefs on others ( that rev bellend in the states for example) 4) my personal favourite - when you go to the gym and have a music channel on and some fooking ignorant barsteward twitty fookwitted areasoal changes channel without asking to some pill popping fooking wvnker music and worse still put it on full fookin blast - selfish foooooookin twwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwats

Fly swatters are the ultimate spider killer - far greater accuracy than with a newspaper or the Yellow Pages... I know, I've tried just about every spider-annihilation method going. *shudders*

So you use the fly-swatters to kill the fly-eating spiders and you're invaded by flies.

No wonder our kids problem solving abilities have gone to the dogs! :angry:

Women who let you believe that everything is great, and make plans for the future together, only to then delete and block you on facebook and block your mobile number without any explanation!

I'm feeling quite bitter about this as you can probably tell!

By the way, she's 31!

Have you been doing things you shouldn't have and she found out?

When i'm on overtime at work I struggle to get up and feel tired all the time, but yet now I am on flat hours I seem to be awake all the time and waking up really early/waking up at stupid times, but then if i'm back on overtime next week again i'll go back to struggling to get up and feeling tired all the time! Grrrrrr

Edited by Matt

Women who let you believe that everything is great, and make plans for the future together, only to then delete and block you on facebook and block your mobile number without any explanation!

I'm feeling quite bitter about this as you can probably tell!

By the way, she's 31!

sorry to hear