Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Women who let you believe that everything is great, and make plans for the future together, only to then delete and block you on facebook and block your mobile number without any explanation!

I'm feeling quite bitter about this as you can probably tell!

By the way, she's 31!

Meet her and ask for an explanation - you deserve that much. :blink:

When i'm on overtime at work I struggle to get up and feel tired all the time, but yet now I am on flat hours I seem to be awake all the time and waking up really early/waking up at stupid times, but then if i'm back on overtime next week again i'll go back to struggling to get up and feeling tired all the time! Grrrrrr

I'm doing nigh on sixty hours next week mate, and I struggle to get up when I'm doing a reasonable amount.

Pity me.

Lads my age who get proper excited about buying up brand vodka.

I really don't give a **** whether you're drinking tesco value, smirnoff, grey goose or ciroc.

It's vodka and it's creation was for getting fvcked, it isn't a status symbol you fanny.

I really don't give a **** whether you're drinking tesco value, smirnoff, grey goose or ciroc.

It's vodka and it's creation was for getting fvcked, it isn't a status symbol you fanny.

It does matter. Smirnoff blue label is the best I've ever drank whereas I needed a liver transplant after drinking Glen's.

• Like 1

When you're sticking it in a glass of coke then it makes no difference :P

It does matter. Smirnoff blue label is the best I've ever drank whereas I needed a liver transplant after drinking Glen's.

My problem is not so much with people buying it because I know there is a difference between a bottle that costs a fiver and one that costs upwards of 10 times that.

As I said, my problem is with making a fuss about it. Fine, buy a bottle that costs more than the night itself if you want to, but don't boast about it and upload photos of it as if someone actually gives a fvck.

Young blokes not knowing how to use a public toilet properly. It's as if they're mistaking their Johnny for a gardening hose.

Also, that young female student (living in Nottingham) that I have the unfortunate pleasure to encounter each time I use National Express from Luton to Leicester.

Cannot sit still for two minutes straight without calling one of her female "friends", only to dish out the most meaningless ramblings ever uttered.

The majority of her conversations contain one of the following phrases:

"... and I'm like...", "but it's like..." "Like when you're like", "Oh my god!!!"

The best bit is usually the American particle "I know" used at the end of a sentence, only to follow it up with "I don't know" in the following sentence.

Add to that an evident notion to have every conversation circle around one and one topic only: "Listen to me, me, me, me".

What makes it even more frustrating is that whenever she makes everyone believe that she'll bring the talk to an end, she finds a way of getting back into her "game".frusty.gif

Edited by Prussian

My problem is not so much with people buying it because I know there is a difference between a bottle that costs a fiver and one that costs upwards of 10 times that.

As I said, my problem is with making a fuss about it. Fine, buy a bottle that costs more than the night itself if you want to, but don't boast about it and upload photos of it as if someone actually gives a fvck.

Touche. Boasting about what vodka you drank is up there with admitting that you fantasise about your own mum when you're pulling/ rubbing one off.

Young blokes not knowing how to use a public toilet properly. It's as if they're mistaking their Johnny for a gardening hose.

Also, that young female student (living in Nottingham) that I have the unfortunate pleasure to encounter each time I use National Express from Luton to Leicester.

Cannot sit still for two minutes straight without calling one of her "friends", only to dish out the most meaningless ramblings ever uttered.

"... and I'm like...", "but it's like..." "Like when you're like", "Oh my god!!!"

The best bit is usually the empty particle "I know", only to follow it up with "I don't know" in the following sentence.

Add to that an evident notion to have every conversation circle around one and one topic only: "Listen to me, me, me, me".

Chill out, eat some space cookies before you get on the bus, stick your headphones in and chill out stoned for the entire journey. (bring some munchies too to tide you over)

Edited by FoxyPV