Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I'm an advocate of Glens actually. Alright it doesn't all taste the same but there's no point in spending £20 on a bottle.

Glens > Any supermarket value vodka

A normal bottle of Smirnoff costs £1 more than a bottle of Glens at my local. Think it's £11.99 and Glens is £10.99 so on the rare occasion I drink Vodka I'll always go with the Smirnoff at that price!

I wouldn't pay £20 for a bottle though, no way.

Edited by El Empty

Chill out, eat some space cookies before you get on the bus, stick your headphones in and chill out stoned for the entire journey. (bring some munchies too to tide you over)

I was thinking about simulating an exact clone of that conversation, imitating her style for about 10, 15 minutes whilst talking to an imaginary "friend".

Meet Frank:

fryepuppethand.jpg

Edited by Prussian

A normal bottle of Smirnoff costs £1 more than a bottle of Glens at my local. Think it's £11.99 and Glens is £10.99 so on the rare occasion I drink Vodka I'll always go with the Smirnoff at that price!

Smirnoff is usually one of the pricier ones near me. And Glens used to be a bit cheaper. I can't stand Smirnoff if I'm doing shots of it or drinking it quite strong.

I therefore take back my original point. It doesn't all taste the same :P

He's just upset that his bottle is.....

*puts shades on*

....El Empty.

:whistle:

:unsure: moving swiftly on lol

I really do grind my own gears sometimes.

I overthink things, work myself up and then realise it's all for nothing. I'll do it again and again but I never learn... :frusty:

I'm just such a massive twat sometimes.

• Like 1

OH AND I'LL TELL YOU FECKING WHAT!!!!!

All the braindead trendyboy lemmings who wear shite crosses (from river island or wherever it is their whole wardrobe is from) as necklace purely because of how it looks.

I'm not religous but that cross is supposed to symbolise something and you're about as religous as a homosexual polygamist murderer who drinks in excess, does drugs, swears all the time and is an all round cvnt of a person to everyone and everything on this planet.

This really annoys me if you hadn't noticed. :angry:

Edited by ajthefox

don't suppose it's old age making you feel grumpy is it empty?

I'm over 30 but i've got a fair few years til I'm 40 (if I manage to make it that far) so it's not old age you cheeky young scoundrel :D It's more likely the tweed and whisky!

He's just upset that his bottle is.....

*puts shades on*

....El Empty.

:D Good one but I rarely allow my cupboard to be vacated of whisky and luckily at this moment have a plentiful supply.

I'm doing nigh on sixty hours next week mate, and I struggle to get up when I'm doing a reasonable amount.

Pity me.

Bloody hell.

Never broke the 60 hour mark (infact I may have when i've done the long 18 - 21 hour days), don't think I could really but whenever i'm on overtime which is a large majority of the year, I usually on average do around 55 hours a week, so not far of 60 but don't think I could really manage anymore than the 55. I only get the odd week of flat hours (Hoping the whole of next week is flat if i'm honest just to get abit of a break).