Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Migraines are more chemical. Something to do with serotonin deficiency. Normal headaches are caused by other factors like stress or hunger. Migraines last longer too. Headaches can be easily erased (lots of water, paracetamol etc), whereas migraines can last for days sometimes.

I've always wondered what the feck actually classes as a 'migraine'.

I swear it's a made up word that people just use when they have a bad headache but want to make it sound serious...

Agreed. I'm still pretty sure I've never even had a headache.

I've always wondered what the feck actually classes as a 'migraine'.

I swear it's a made up word that people just use when they have a bad headache but want to make it sound serious...

Everything Stan said.

When I get them, I get a little blob in my left eye, that I can't see anything through. It grows and ends up like a backward "c". After about half an hour that sort of works it's way across my eye I get the most painful headache you can imagine, coupled with nausea. There's nothing that stops it or gets rid of the pain, and like Stan says can last for hours or even days.

GEM 10Shit.

I haven't seen anyone comment on their failed, blatant from the start April Fool that Facebook was closing down, don't think it actually fooled anyone, just made them look even more shit. Oh I do wish they had been sued for liable.

Edited by Matt

GEM 10Shit.

I haven't seen anyone comment on their failed, blatant from the start April Fool that Facebook was closing down, don't think it actually fooled anyone, just made them look even more shit. Oh I do wish they had been sued for liable.

I shit you not, a girl in my office fell for that.

Young disgraceful kids taking the piss out of a mentally disabled person behind their backs when the poor bloke was crossing the road. Tw@ts :angry: I knew i should have run them over. :ph34r:

Anyway is ''should have'' correct for this sentence. :ph34r::P

My favourite little thing on Capital at the minute is when they're playing Lady Gaga's new song for the 80th time before the inevitable S&M by Rihanna, and edit it at the start so she says 'Capital FM'

Top work.

I try my hardest to get Radio 1 played at work, that can be pretty repetitive sometimes but at least Greg James / Scott Mills aren't complete ball bags.

Best radio station around! :D

167028_116208968450498_102452423159486_124540_3387186_n.jpg

I've never heard their show but I hate the adverts at night for their show because when I go in the kitchen to make a cuppa I switch the radio on and it's always the time of the SAAAAAAM A-AND AYYYYYMY advert and I'm stood their thinking, "shut the F up I want to hear some Jacksons or Bee Gees man so I can have a dance while me tea's brewin!".

They look like recruitment consultants. I cannot begin to imagine what their broadcasts sound like. I'd rather not, in all honesty

It's dire stuff my friend, dire stuff. The radio station advertises itself as "the best music variety"" or words to that effect, while in actual fact it has a VERY narrow playlist. You probably have a wider variety of music amongst your CD collection that this poor excuse for a radio station.