Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Does Leicester Sound still advertise itself as "The best music mix... without the heavy metal"? Does Leicester Sound even exist anymore come to think of it?

No it merged with other local music stations around the East Midlands and became Capital FM. Still 105.4 FM though.

It's dire stuff my friend, dire stuff. The radio station advertises itself as "the best music variety"" or words to that effect, while in actual fact it has a VERY narrow playlist. You probably have a wider variety of music amongst your CD collection that this poor excuse for a radio station.

I don't doubt it. I'm still haunted by working in the Walkers pie factory 17 years ago where during a 12 hour shift you'd get a hard lesson in just how narrow that playlist is.

Everything I do, I do it for you. Don't turn around, Love is all around. And several other hits.

I'd rather listen to the anguished coughing of victims of the Black Death

Finally I think people at work are realising GEM playlist is about 12 songs big [3 of them being from Adele]!

Someone said to me today, "I'm sick of that radio station, plays the same songs every half hour".

He's re tuned, albeit to Radio 2 but if i'm honest it's not the worst station, not brilliant but tbh think most radio gets abit tedious after listening for between 40 - 55 hours a week.

I like Absolute and Kerrang the only thing I find annoying about those stations are adverts, Absolute doesn't seem as bad though.

Edited by Matt

He's re tuned, albeit to Radio 2 but if i'm honest it's not the worst station, not brilliant but tbh think most radio gets abit tedious after listening for between 40 - 55 hours a week.

I

Ken Bruce is a god to me.

And if Ken Bruce knew of Foxestalk, then you, Webbo, would be a God to him too!

Assuming he can read the Foxestalk tattoos on the naked photos of myself that I send him, then he knows all about Foxestalk already.

Edited by Webbo

LMFAO. **** off, that isn't shuffling it's just lazy, generic cheesy-pop dancing with a few half-arsed slides.

:huh:

what is "lazy, generic cheesy-pop dancing"?

Not being able to remember where i put something when i need it but remembering fine when i don't need it.

Also when you put something down and when you come back it's not where you left it.

Women in high heeled shoes. (Non-sexist comment) I just hate to look at them walking in them knowing that if they make just a small mistake with their feet whilst walking, then they could damage their ankles with those ridiculous style of 'tip-toed' shoes. The noise of them also pisses me of on hard ground such as marble and concrete, *clonk* *clonk* *clonk* :angry::frusty:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Women in high heeled shoes. (Non-sexist comment) I just hate to look at them walking in them knowing that if they make just a small mistake with their feet whilst walking, then they could damage their ankles with those ridiculous style of 'tip-toed' shoes. The noise of them also pisses me of on hard ground such as marble and concrete, *clonk* *clonk* *clonk* :angry::frusty:

don't look at them walking them - perv on women in other ways.

Out of interest, what's with the dungarees?

cuz dungarees are kewl innit?

I don't understand it either, in the shit leg clothing table it goes:

Skinny jeans> Bermudas > Dungarees > Shorts > 3/4's > Tracksuit bottoms > purposely faded jeans > Proper jeans.