Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Out of interest, what's with the dungarees?

cuz dungarees are kewl innit?

I don't understand it either, in the shit leg clothing table it goes:

Skinny jeans> Bermudas > Dungarees > Shorts > 3/4's > Tracksuit bottoms > purposely faded jeans > Proper jeans.

Who knows? I don't really give a toss about fashion. Tshirt and jeans and I'm ready to go. Although it grinds my gears how challenging it is to buy a pair of jeans that aren't fucking skinny jeans.

Who knows? I don't really give a toss about fashion. Tshirt and jeans and I'm ready to go. Although it grinds my gears how challenging it is to buy a pair of jeans that aren't fucking skinny jeans.

FUBU jeans

I pay for unlimited anyway tbh. The ads drove me nuts.

I seriously developed selective hearing, I can switch off when they turn on. I think many others did too as obviously the advertising model wasn't working.

I don't mind paying for music CD's but I don't like renting it online. Was good while it lasted though.

Edited by lavrentis

Eh, people pay tonnes for tv, don't get to pick what is broadcast and STILL have ad breaks. I listen to way more music than I watch tv and a fiver is a fraction of my pay.

I actually agree that spotify premium is great value for money and it is something I will sign up to, but when you've used them for several years since Beta, it's a little annoying that now they're established it's time to turf you out :(