Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1) Despite being away from Ms and Jr FoxyPV for less than 15hours I miss them horrifically.

2) Going into a bar and the resident alcho/ dickhead thinks its funny to make an irish joke as soon as he hears your accent, only then to spend the rest of the time saying I'm only joking when you look at him as if he has four heads.

3) Patriarchy

4) Tied into (3) Misogyny

5) Gender normative behaviour

6) Stereotypical behaviour

7) Drinking manky guinness from a certified guinness bar. NEVER HAD A GOOD PINT OF GUINNESS OUTSIDE IRELAND.

8) Drinking manky guinness - it's worth saying twice

9) Drinking warm flat beer in a pub - no it's not ale just shitly served lager

1) Despite being away from Ms and Jr FoxyPV for less than 15hours I miss them horrifically.

2) Going into a bar and the resident alcho/ dickhead thinks its funny to make an irish joke as soon as he hears your accent, only then to spend the rest of the time saying I'm only joking when you look at him as if he has four heads.

3) Patriarchy

4) Tied into (3) Misogyny

5) Gender normative behaviour

6) Stereotypical behaviour

7) Drinking manky guinness from a certified guinness bar. NEVER HAD A GOOD PINT OF GUINNESS OUTSIDE IRELAND.

8) Drinking manky guinness - it's worth saying twice

9) Drinking warm flat beer in a pub - no it's not ale just shitly served lager

I actually think you're in a worse mood than me, which, in turn has cheered me up.

:englandsmile4wf: (especially for you)

Murphys is actually nicer than Guiness FACT!

I've never had a nice pint of guinness outside the island of Ireland

Roo - i no longer regard you as a legend

I'm sorry but deal with it.

All Guinness tastes of spew, and considering the amount you pay in Ireland for a pint, I'd expect it to be bastard better over there.

I like FoxyPV posting an inverted image of the Ivory Coast flag, too. Looks a bit retarded, though.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

This is the nearest you're gonna get to spiders with tits I'm afraid. The Area 51 Love Doll - on Amazon at $23.59. Unfortunately, for some reason, there are no used and cheaper ones available as is usually the case with Amazon items. But that just goes to show how much enjoyment people are getting out of these items if nobody is selling them on as seconds. THREE TITS!

24cihdf.png

Amazon Area 51 Love Doll