Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I've never had a nice pint of guinness outside the island of Ireland

Roo - i no longer regard you as a legend

I'm sorry but deal with it.

Guiness in Ireland was nice but i felt i could only drink about 4-5 pints before it became to sickly, cos it is too rich and smooth. I like the Murphys cos it is a bit roughier (hard to explain).

At my local Returned Services League all the oldies drink Guiness all the time so it keeps the taps clean and taste beautiful and isn't as smooth as what you will get in Ireland which suits me.

I can easily drink for over 12 hours and stay on Guiness and done it many a time.

All Guinness tastes of spew, and considering the amount you pay in Ireland for a pint, I'd expect it to be bastard better over there.

I like FoxyPV posting an inverted image of the Ivory Coast flag, too. Looks a bit retarded, though.

lol

Empty - that's ****ing brilliant

This is the nearest you're gonna get to spiders with tits I'm afraid. The Area 51 Love Doll - on Amazon at $23.59. Unfortunately, for some reason, there are no used and cheaper ones available as is usually the case with Amazon items. But that just goes to show how much enjoyment people are getting out of these items if nobody is selling them on as seconds. THREE TITS!

24cihdf.png

Amazon Area 51 Love Doll

:|

I actually love you, Empty. Tears of laughter

:trumpet: Love you too bro!

lol i'm just shocked that such things exist. Some bloody weirdos out there.

I'm shocked too! Anyone who gets erect thinking of that doll needs locking up. And anyone who moves on a level from just getting erect, to actually kissing, caressing and having hardcore supersex with it needs tasering and then locking up. That doll should only be used for comedy purposes like taking it to Gala Bingo with a wig on.

And I'd just like to clarify for the general reader that I don't go on Alien Dating websites or have intercourse with dolls and I stumbled across that Love Doll purely by accident a few days ago after someone on another forum posted a Youtube (crap and unfunny) video of said doll. I checked Google to see if it was a real doll and found the Amazon link. Then I saw people on here talking of spiders with breasts and a golden opportunity to mention the Area 51 Love Doll ($23.59 on Amazon) had presented itself. Had to clarify that!

Inability to grow a proper thick beard.

I know how you feel Michael. I've thought about buying some of that stuff Paddy uses for his hair that he buys from Armchair Superstore! Not sure it works on beards though.

It's something that i've been frustrated at for 8 years

I don't know what you've got to complain about. That charity tash you had going on was a fine looking specimen.

I've got dark brown/black hair on my head and ginger facial hair.

Edited by El Empty

Guest Mee-9

The closing of potential classic arguementative threads before I've had a chance to post a mildly amusing picture.

The 'MikeyT is viewing this thread' doing the rounds again?