Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ms FoxyPV being off and me having to go into work. She's a teacher <_<

Webbo - my brother had to pay that for our school bus!! I was the last year to get it for free :D

Edited by FoxyPV

I got stung once on the back of my neck.. Its no worse than a nettle sting.

My mate had one crawl up his trousers and sting him 2 inches away from his lovelies a few years back. lol

HIGH FIVE.

It's much worse than a nettle sting - Wasps are horrid little ****ers.

I got stung once on the back of my neck.. Its no worse than a nettle sting.

My mate had one crawl up his trousers and sting him 2 inches away from his lovelies a few years back. lol

HIGH FIVE.

:D From peoples reactions I've seen I always thought they are pretty bad so I've always been worried about the little blighters, but I can handle a nettle sting!

My brother actually did get stung on the cock by a big wasp on holiday in Rhodes! It swelled up pretty bad lol It crawled up his shorts on the beach and he started walking into the sea unawares! Then BAM, it had him.

Finding out that my daughters bus pass for next year is going to be £240!

240 QUID FFS!

Mine is currently 300 and that is only because the college subsidies every single bus pass by 50%, and this is being taken away next year thanks to the cuts and will be raised to around 600 for people taking the same bus as what i did next year.

B.O.

Just been to the gym, walked in the changing room and I about threw up.

Now, I know its a gym, people sweat at gyms, but there is a difference between 'fresh B.O' and 'stale B.O', I can deal with fresh B.O - Within reason, Stale is when you're dirty and don't wash, there is no need for it. :sick:

B.O.

Just been to the gym, walked in the changing room and I about threw up.

Now, I know its a gym, people sweat at gyms, but there is a difference between 'fresh B.O' and 'stale B.O', I can deal with fresh B.O - Within reason, Stale is when you're dirty and don't wash, there is no need for it. :sick:

Another thing that annoys me about the gym is when chicks rock up wearing heaps of make up, fresh make up put on especially to go to the gym and generally just walk around trying to look pretty. It just makes them look vain and shallow