Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Another thing that annoys me about the gym is when chicks rock up wearing heaps of make up, fresh make up put on especially to go to the gym and generally just walk around trying to look pretty. It just makes them look vain and shallow

Another girl knocked you back? :whistle:

Free films with papers... that don't seem to have subtitles.... :@

One and a half f*****g hours into Sophie's Chioce, then we get the Auschwitz flash backs... all in German and no bloody subtitles. No idea what's going on...

Now I have to find the film another way!! :angry:

I can't help getting in stupid ****ing arguments with people that seem to think we're the shittest team in England.

Don't get involved. It's really not worth it. Have a wank in an alley instead. :thumbup:

Don't get involved. It's really not worth it. Have a wank in an alley instead. :thumbup:

I can't help it. If people look past the fact that we have completely new backline, often with an average age of about 20, still defend Weale, think that theirs some secret reason why we've not achieved promotion and don't realise this whole year was close to being a write off before we came within inches of the playoffs......I get annoyed :P

The city forum is bereft of intelligence and reason at the minute. That really grinds my gears.

it's always been like that though - even when we were doing well last season it was full of over-the-top "greatest team in england" comments, now it's shittest team in england - is there no ****ing middle ground?

Machine gun laughs. Someone visiting next-door has one.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm sure you know the kind, the one that sounds like they're laughing cos everyone else is, but they don't really get it. <_<