Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest Mee-9

I've always heard the older birds are dirtier.

Yeah, 11 year old owls do shet a lot.

Ask El Empty, he's Foxestalk's resident love guru.

Songs are sung in miles per hour if you listen to most city fans giving a rendition of when you're smiling or when the blues, just like rape is measured in litres per minute.

I thought rape was measured in acres :unsure:

and me.

Stringer being a twat and telling us there's gonna be 'MASSIVE' news, then it turns out to be a friendly. Tosser.

It is good news but the way it's been bigged up since yesterday, it's very underwhelming.

It is good news but the way it's been bigged up since yesterday, it's very underwhelming.

Yeh if they'd have just came out with it yesterday I wouldn't have had a problem. I could take it or leave it.

But what pisses me off is he obviously thinks real Leicester fans only interest is to see big names left right and centre.

Seeing my grand parents health decline every time i see them

Can only imagine that's shit but something you've gotta live with. My Gran's still soldiering on at 92 and she's only a bit hard of hearing, don't know how she does it after losing her husband about 25 years ago. Not looking forward to it finally hitting her.

Can only imagine that's shit but something you've gotta live with. My Gran's still soldiering on at 92 and she's only a bit hard of hearing, don't know how she does it after losing her husband about 25 years ago. Not looking forward to it finally hitting her.

Well i'm pretty lucky i'm 24 and still have all 4 Grandparents still alive even after so many scares and there all in there late 80's. One of my Grandfathers has that much cancer, they have cut out half his head then covered it synthetic skin and spends a least 2 days a week in hospital. Just sad especially my other Grandfather who i inherted my love for city from he just has no memory and drops things all the time can barely walk.

Well i'm pretty lucky i'm 24 and still have all 4 Grandparents still alive even after so many scares and there all in there late 80's. One of my Grandfathers has that much cancer, they have cut out half his head then covered it synthetic skin and spends a least 2 days a week in hospital. Just sad especially my other Grandfather who i inherted my love for city from he just has no memory and drops things all the time can barely walk.

I went through a similar time 20 odd years ago, now the same things seam to be happening to my mother and my parents friends.

Feeling for you Roo.

I went to see my granny today with Jr and she's away with the birds. She doesn't really have a clue what's going on and asked Jr's name four times in the space of 10 minutes. It's depressing.

When at a football match some people around you have had a bet on 1st goalscorer. Their job then is to make everyone aware that they have this bet and everytime this player(lets say Abe) touches the ball they shout "shoot!" or "give it to Yuki!" and spend the entire goalless period of the game giving running commentry on his every move.

I have to admit that i was quite releaved when Watford scored yesterday as that meant the end of it.