Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yanks on xbox live

Or on PS3 online, they take their gaming far, far, FAR too seriously. Quite a few of the Americans I've heard on COD4 are just blatantly racist too.

Apologies to any American FTers who don't conform to this stereotype :thumbup:

That's a joke surely :P

No it was an interesting read! I'd like to know if you have ever suffered from anxiety attacks, reason I ask is because I did about 13 years ago for 3 years solid...I did a few things, adjusted my life style slightly and I haven't had one for 10 years....

I'd be more than happy to discuss should you feel you would want to...and im not trying to come across as judgemental or anything, just a genuine offer!

People who record two things at the same time on the same day on sky +.

Meaning i have to watch one of them and not the football.

:@ :@ :@

V+ boes have three tuners, so you can reconrd two things and watch a third :cool:

NEW FACEBOOK :@

WHY FIX WHAT ISN'T BROKEN? ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! :@ :@ :@

Rephrasing one of the most annoying phrases in human history really grinds my gears.

Change for the sake of it, especially when it's done to make the person/people initiating it look big, important, needed and like they know what they're doing.

Stay at home and redecorate your bedroom if you want change!

Or on PS3 online, they take their gaming far, far, FAR too seriously. Quite a few of the Americans I've heard on COD4 are just blatantly racist too.

Apologies to any American FTers who don't conform to this stereotype :thumbup:

Cant argue with that. A few months ago, i was in a game, and there was some serious racism goin on, this one guy who said he was a skinhead from Texas, proper hillbilly, against this black guy, my God it was so bad, non stop for like 3 games, and they were still going on when i left, and that was after 3 games, so over 20 minutes. Some of it was really bad. Sometimes its embarrassing to be white lol

Pah! I had no frigging break today!! Welcome to the Real World!!

Exactly.

I actually can't believe all these people moaning about having a BREAK. What the f**k.

I work from 7am till gone 5pm every day and my "break" consists of walking down the escalator to the canteen to buy my lunch and then walking back up again to eat it in front of my screens. Fair enough I make a bit of time to post and moan on here but do I get a "break"? Do I bollocks.

Exactly.

I actually can't believe all these people moaning about having a BREAK. What the f**k.

I work from 7am till gone 5pm every day and my "break" consists of walking down the escalator to the canteen to buy my lunch and then walking back up again to eat it in front of my screens. Fair enough I make a bit of time to post and moan on here but do I get a "break"? Do I bollocks.

Exactly. Every time today, I went to go and get myself a cuppa, someone would come along and demand my assistance. :angry:

Exactly. Every time today, I went to go and get myself a cuppa, someone would come along and demand my assistance. :angry:

I can imagine your response - get your own cuppa I'm not the fecking tea lady!